Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a high IQ

wtf-picard.png
I second this.

You can tell he's trying as hard as be possibly can to impress us with something intelligent.

KEK.
Troll is an advanced expression. We can likewise say bamboozle, work, and so on. In any case, I'll accept the web as the core interest. For what reason do individuals do such a large number of things on the web that they can be summed up as negative, craftiness? I think this is on the grounds that twenty-odd years since it got boundless, the web is as yet an augmentation of regular daily existence, not a component of the real world. Individuals presently can't seem to acknowledge the truth of this new world, where we are associated by links. That is the reason cold-heartedness, crudeness, vandalism, avarice, depravity are so exceptional.

For this situation, one may be asked: can individuals be so degenerate since they discover a vacuum? So they're really at this level, and is it uncovered when their strings are released? In spite of the fact that it feels like this, my conclusion is that it isn't that way. What allures individuals is that they take a gander at one another. truly, individuals are somewhat disposed to commit errors, wear out, upset and so forth yet I think what ruins everything is connection. Individuals have never interfaced with one another so rapidly, seriously and in a group whenever ever. What I was pondering is whether a savant or a visionary could dream of such connection. On the off chance that he'd imagined, what sort of dream did he dream?

Cope it took less than 60 seconds to write
ShrillSmartGalapagospenguin size restricted

Troll is an advanced expression. We can likewise say bamboozle, work, and so on. In any case, I'll accept the web as the core interest. For what reason do individuals do such a large number of things on the web that they can be summed up as negative, craftiness? I think this is on the grounds that twenty-odd years since it got boundless, the web is as yet an augmentation of regular daily existence, not a component of the real world. Individuals presently can't seem to acknowledge the truth of this new world, where we are associated by links. That is the reason cold-heartedness, crudeness, vandalism, avarice, depravity are so exceptional.

For this situation, one may be asked: can individuals be so degenerate since they discover a vacuum? So they're really at this level, and is it uncovered when their strings are released? In spite of the fact that it feels like this, my conclusion is that it isn't that way. What allures individuals is that they take a gander at one another. truly, individuals are somewhat disposed to commit errors, wear out, upset and so forth yet I think what ruins everything is connection. Individuals have never interfaced with one another so rapidly, seriously and in a group whenever ever. What I was pondering is whether a savant or a visionary could dream of such connection. On the off chance that he'd imagined, what sort of dream did he dream?

Whoever claims high IQ is low IQ