Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a high IQ

Yeah, looks like we're polar opposites on that one.
I've got a low IQ and I can definitely prove it.

I'm low iq low t

Heeee

i mog your iq ngl

Who genuinely copes with the fact that they have a High IQ though?

I don’t need to prove I’m high iq. Me knowing is good enough.

I was considered a smart kid but I was just good at memorizing and regurgitating content. I have the iq of a goldfish when it comes to reasoning.

Who genuinely copes with the fact that they have a High IQ though?

@MENSA_IQcel

I think he's full of shit tbh. It's just a vapid claim. His thoughts and arguments pretty average. Walls of text != IQ.

Last edited:
@MENSA_IQcel

I think he's full of shit tbh. It's just a vapid claim. His thoughts and arguments pretty average. Walls of text != IQ.
Lol, you think a "high IQ" person would be writing long walls of texts on an obscure forum filled with horny weeb teenagers JFL

BrendioEE has high IQ and proved it

my iq is 76
I'd say my IQ would be around 105-115 i.e average, but I don't believe in IQ scores. It's very one dimensional, Floyd Mayweather would probably get 80-90 on an IQ test but his intelligence on the ring is higher than anyone.

Lol, you think a "high IQ" person would be writing long walls of texts on an obscure forum filled with horny weeb teenagers JFL

Exactly. That's exactly one of the reasons I gave in his thread reviews.

its like when you know someone who is very talented in something, like a plumber that droped out of middle school, but can do a wonderful job in his domain
Yeah but still, it depends a lot on their environment and their upbringing as well.

Do you know about Polgar Sisters? :feelswhere: :feelsthink:

i don't know how to play chess tbh

No not that, the Polgar sisters were a result of a psychological experiment done on them by their Father. He wanted to prove that there is no such thing as "Genius" and it's all hardwork.

Read about it, interesting tbh

High IQ Copers:

me olw iq
i olw iq mog you
No not that, the Polgar sisters were a result of a psychological experiment done on them by their Father. He wanted to prove that there is no such thing as "Genius" and it's all hardwork.
Massive cope tbh. You can't deny the impact of intelligence on your achievements in life. Muh hardwork :feelskek:

Last edited:
@MENSA_IQcel

I can tell you have a low IQ since you are unable to understand my arguments and reasoning. If you did you would recognize they are of supreme intellect. Otherwise I would't be attending arguably the top-rated school in the world and be getting a PHD

@MENSA_IQcel

I can let you know have a low IQ since you can't comprehend my contentions and thinking. In the event that you did you would remember they are of incomparable astuteness. Else I would't go to apparently the first class school on the planet and be getting a PHD

I can tell you have a low IQ since you are unable to understand my arguments and reasoning. If you did you would recognize they are of supreme intellect. Otherwise I would't be attending arguably the top-rated school in the world and be getting a PHD

Bro, just stop with this trolling. I know you're an alt here. Nobody believes this high IQ persona you've created.

I know you're trolling, it's time to stop.
Troll is a modern phrase. We can also say deceive, operate, etc. But I'll take the internet as the focus. Why do people do so many things on the internet that they can be summarized as cynical, trickery? I think this is because twenty-odd years since it became widespread, the internet is still an extension of everyday life, not a dimension of reality. People have yet to accept the reality of this new world, where we are connected by cables. That's why insensitivity, primitiveness, vandalism, greed, perversion are so intense.

In this case, one might be asked: can people be so corrupt because they find a vacuum? So they're actually at this level, and is it exposed when their strings are loosened? Although it feels like this, my opinion is that it is not like that. What seduces people is that they look at each other. yes, people are a bit inclined to make mistakes, wear out, disrupt etc. but I think the thing that ruins everything is interaction. People have never interacted with each other so quickly, intensely and in a crowd at any time in history. What I was wondering is whether a philosopher or a dreamer could dream of such interaction. If he'd dreamt, what kind of dream did he dream?

Troll is a modern phrase. We can also say deceive, operate, etc. But I'll take the internet as the focus. Why do people do so many things on the internet that they can be summarized as cynical, trickery? I think this is because twenty-odd years since it became widespread, the internet is still an extension of everyday life, not a dimension of reality. People have yet to accept the reality of this new world, where we are connected by cables. That's why insensitivity, primitiveness, vandalism, greed, perversion are so intense.

In this case, one might be asked: can people be so corrupt because they find a vacuum? So they're actually at this level, and is it exposed when their strings are loosened? Although it feels like this, my opinion is that it is not like that. What seduces people is that they look at each other. yes, people are a bit inclined to make mistakes, wear out, disrupt etc. but I think the thing that ruins everything is interaction. People have never interacted with each other so quickly, intensely and in a crowd at any time in history. What I was wondering is whether a philosopher or a dreamer could dream of such interaction. If he'd dreamt, what kind of dream did he dream?

wtf-picard.png