Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I have a hapa/white oneitis

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I found her from a discuck server. We are geographically close and she looks hapa/white. Out of the hundreds of users, she decided to text me first. Now we've talked for 2 days and I think I'm in love with her.

we've talked for 2 days and I think I'm in love with her.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now we've talked for 2 days and I think I'm in love with her.
I can’t say I don’t relate but… wouldn’t you want to talk to her or get to know her a bit more before placing any emotion into this

Of course, it feels the most natural. It feels like I am larping when I try and use a gif or another picture.

I can probably imagine that a hapa/white looking woman in Asia would probably be receiving a ton of attention, right? Best not to fall too head over heels for her.
True
I can’t say I don’t relate but… wouldn’t you want to talk to her or get to know her a bit more before placing any emotion into this
I'm making her text me

Absolute state of this site, fuck off with your muh oneitis, I'm in love teenage bullshit:soy::soy:

Absolute state of this site, fuck off with your muh oneitis, I'm in love teenage bullshit:soy::soy:
Legit, some posts here are worse than reddit

Fuck off you fakecel cunt