Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a great fucking personality (IT won't touch this)

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I'm sick of ITards and bluepillers telling me that I have a shit personality.

I HAVE A GREAT FUCKING PERSONALITY.

I have actually quite a few friends, both male and female (only the males know that I'm incel though); I have lots of hobbies (I participate in my school's swimming club, fencing club, and I mod Warband).

I don't wish upon women to get raped; I am capable of hiding my inhibitions; I am capable of seeing females as my equals; I don't use drugs; I approach women; I have great hygiene; I am fit due to regular exercise.

Yet not a single foid I approached has ever reciprocated my feelings.

Why? Ugly face. It's really just that.

no, its your personality sweetheart.

I'm sick of ITards and bluepillers telling me that I have a shit personality.

I HAVE A GREAT FUCKING PERSONALITY.

I have actually quite a few friends, both male and female (only the males know that I'm incel though); I have lots of hobbies (I participate in my school's swimming club, fencing club, and I mod Warband).

I don't wish upon women to get raped; I am capable of hiding my inhibitions; I am capable of seeing females as my equals; I don't use drugs; I approach women; I have great hygiene; I am fit due to regular exercise.

Yet not a single foid I approached has ever reciprocated my feelings.

Why? Ugly face. It's really just that.
They can't seem to understand that who you are and what you say online is completely different than irl.

Meanwhile Chad without all of those things would still get laid.

Women have TOLD me that I have a great personality.
JFL

Now they'll say that either you are lying or you only only approach women way above your league because "inkwells have ridiculously high standards". There's no point arguing with those faggtos. They'll always figure out a way to turn it back on you.

They can't seem to understand that who you are and what you say online is completely different than irl.
Exactly. Online I am racist. Irl I am asian. Or, with more relevance, online I call for sharia law on femoids. But irl I can actually talk to them and hold conversations, and even have platonic relations. Why? Because there is a difference between how you act on the internet and outside of it.

Women have TOLD me that I have a great personality.
JFL
Never had that tbh. Perhaps once, but most of the time its "teehee goydivision, you're such a good friend" or "teehee goydivision, you're so cool". SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. If you think I'm so fucking cute go out with me then.

Meanwhile Chad without all of those things would still get laid.
Yes.

Now they'll say that either you are lying or you only only approach women way above your league because "inkwells have ridiculously high standards". There's no point arguing with those faggtos. They'll always figure out a way to turn it back on you.
Precisely. I don't even have that high of standards. I befriend women, and ask them out, so you can't reasonably say "its my personality". If its my personality, why is it that they don't mind me platonically, but suddenly when I show romantic interest they sense my dirty inkwellian personality?

THEY WONT RESPOND TO MY THREAD AS WELL

Darktriadmaxx, this acting normie shit only works if your looks make up for it. If you're willing to throw your opportunities in life away for women(which you probably aren't), get into smoking drinking drugs etc. and make Chad junkie friends to help with your status. That's the only kinda shit that can sometimes get you laid, next to the 0.01% you have by being their emotional tampoon/friend(spoiler: it's actually 0%).

Darktriadmaxx, this acting normie shit only works if your looks make up for it. If you're willing to throw your opportunities in life away for women(which you probably aren't), get into smoking drinking drugs etc. and make Chad junkie friends to help with your status. That's the only kinda shit that can sometimes get you laid, next to the 0.01% you have by being their emotional tampoon/friend(spoiler: it's actually 0%).
I’m planning on befriending junkies and stoners but not actually doing the drugs. Mainly because I’m straight edge, but I also don’t trust government weed.