Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I have a German passport”

>Foid
>Tel aviv

:feelsohgod::feelsbaton:

fucking kike

the whore should be sent back to her shitskin country, no one is in need of her in cuckmany

LOL "German" Arab goes to Tel-Aviv....the fuck was this idiot expecting. Literally the two groups they hate the most.

I love when women go to foreign countries and get a reality check. Yeah bitch you lose your pussy pass the moment you enter hostile territory.

Actually scratch that, she did get a pussy pass because that guy would've raped her. And the west is so cucked by (((them))) he'd likely have gotten away with it or get a slap on the wrist.

She's so dumb ffs

LOL "German" Arab goes to Tel-Aviv....the fuck was this idiot expecting. Literally the two groups they hate the most.
this. Jews absolutely hate all germans. It's actually fucking funny how the average german here thinks of Israel as an ally when every israeli absolutely hates their guts.
Jews also hate all arabs and are extremely racist towards them.

And then we have this whore that is arab with a german citizenship which, when you look at her looks, probably acted like the typical dumb whore and showed attitude. Of course she is gonna get treated like shit.

I mean, I absolutely hate and despise Israel, but this whore deserved everything that happened to her and so much more for being this retarded.

Also JFL at the german comments:
It's quite simple, given what the Israeli state has to experience in terms of attacks, it's only understandable that it is particularly careful
this level of cuckoldry holy fuck

Ugly man like foid

Least racist Israeli

JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . I'm turkish and this is a turkish foid,not Arab like others assumed. And let me just tell you that turk diaspora ESPECIALLY the foids are the most entitled,ungrateful foids you will ever see,they can be 3/10 but still always want blonde blue eye german chad's cum. It's fucking over.

I love when women go to foreign countries and get a reality check. Yeah bitch you lose your pussy pass the moment you enter hostile territory.

Actually scratch that, she did get a pussy pass because that guy would've raped her. And the west is so cucked by (((them))) he'd likely have gotten away with it or get a slap on the wrist.
Based post

If only the kike raped the whore as well, the kike would have got away with it as well