Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have a friend at school that is a 26 year old autistic KHHV incel

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
He's definitely bluepilled though. I remember when all my failed normie friends and I found out that he was 26... he literally looks 15. I feel for the guy because he wants a LTR pretty bad, and he's pretty frustrated about it. He's overweight and looks like an owl. He has a tinder though with 0 matches, but he still has confidence he will find a girl. My friends tried to give him normie advice about gymcelling and having confidence, but the dude is so socially awkward that even if a girl gave him a chance he could not get past the first date...

I would tell him to make an account here, but I'd hate to break his spirits. While the blackpill is the ultimate source of truth and explains things I used to have questions about, being bluepilled is much more preferable in terms of your mental health.

I remember when my failed normie friends said, "He's TWENTY-SIX and NEVER had a girlfriend."

I said, "What's wrong with that?"

Then they said, "Wait... Have YOU ever had a girlfriend?"

I was like that once. (Who wasn't). One day he will wake up old and realize how much he's fucked up. At 26... it's going to hurt bad, trust me.

Since you are his friend you should really open his eye. I wish I had a friend at that age to push me.

I was like that once. (Who wasn't). One day he will wake up old and realize how much he's fucked up. At 26... it's going to hurt bad, trust me.

Since you are his friend you should really open his eye. I wish I had a friend at that age to push me.

I probably SHOULD, but the others are better friends with him than I am. He's smart (hey he hasn't failed out of college), but he's definitely got some type of autism or something. I don't know what's going on inside his head, and I don't want to trigger anything bad EDIT: I'm talking ER.

And at least outwardly, he still seems to have a pleasant outlook on life. While he almost certainly deserves the truth, it may be better for his longterm mental health if he is not exposed to it.

His major is psychology. I guess they don't have a class on the psychology of the blackpill here.

I probably SHOULD, but the others are better friends with him than I am. He's smart (hey he hasn't failed out of college), but he's definitely got some type of autism or something. I don't know what's going on inside his head, and I don't want to trigger anything bad EDIT: I'm talking ER.

And at least outwardly, he still seems to have a pleasant outlook on life. While he almost certainly deserves the truth, it may be better for his longterm mental health if he is not exposed to it.

His major is psychology. I guess they don't have a class on the psychology of the blackpill here.

That degree ain't going to help pay for his mental aid bills when he explodes. The dude is a silent volcano waiting to explode. I legit thought the same way he did at 26. Guess what happen around 29-30? Lol.

He is better off knowning the truth (blackpill). These 'spirits' of his that you are afraid to break are lies told to him by disgusting, modern women and cucked nu-males.

how did you respond when they shifted focus to you?

how saveable is he by looksmaxxing and gymcelling? if he is a saveablecel you could tell him so he can work on it. if he cant do anything about it then best leave him in wonderland i guess.

That'll probably be me when I'm 26.

kek

Hunter eyes then?
Owl eyes

The fact that "girlfriends" have replaced lifelong wives makes me rage.

how did you respond when they shifted focus to you?

These people didn't know me prior to college, so I told them that I previously had one in the past. They didn't ask anything else about it after that. I think the best option in that situation is to lie... I don't think most people will press you on the subject.

These people didn't know me prior to college, so I told them that I previously had one in the past. They didn't ask anything else about it after that. I think the best option in that situation is to lie... I don't think most people will press you on the subject.
good work, a lot of incels here admit they are incel, which is not helping their social standing

good work, a lot of incels here admit they are incel, which is not helping their social standing

It's a terrible strategy. That reminds me of the guy on here who made a post about matching a girl on tinder and falling for her. A couple hours later she sent him a link to a cam site and said she'd send him all the pics he wanted for 20 bucks... she ended up asking him if he was an incel when he declined, and he actually said yes.

It's a terrible strategy. That reminds me of the guy on here who made a post about matching a girl on tinder and falling for her. A couple hours later she sent him a link to a cam site and said she'd send him all the pics he wanted for 20 bucks... she ended up asking him if he was an incel when he declined, and he actually said yes.
we incels have too much pride, its hard for us to lie

Dude, he has autism. Looks don't matter at that point. You could be a 6.5/10 and girls would still be repulsed by you and know that something is very definitely off and wrong about you.