Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I have a feeling that our teacher secretly wanted to see me and my bully fight each other

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
A few years ago when I was still in highschool, our teacher made me and my bully sit close to each other, even though they were aware of the news that I made death threats towards this bully. When we were sitting by each other, I heard my classmates on the back talking about who's going to win, most rooted on me, while a few rooted on the bully. WTF school really is like a prison?! COs = Teachers? Prisoners = Students?!

I would choose homeschool rather than bullshit prison school will offer

He wanted to cause the exact opposite.

the teacher would have pulled out his phone and started recorded for his snap chat story :feelskek:

bro would be hitting the kids up with the fight video and shit

old times school were places to know how life works and toughen up. nowadays schools are filled with faggotry and bullshit, aka the most faggot get most popular and love

Should have gave the teacher what he wanted and knocked your bully out

Your teacher was probably conspiring with some of the school faculty and they were secretly betting on either which one of you would win in a fight, you know like cockfight.