Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a feeling Facebook is a live entity and it's making fun of me

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously, every time I open Facebook I see extremely happy people (mostly women) smiling, travelling, being to places I have always wanted to be and achieving my dreams. Everyone of my Facebook friends is a fit, NT, social normie that travels and I don't even have a profile pic. Where the fuck did I go wrong and why does FB have to remind me every 5 minutes?

I only post normie, NT shit on facebook. Gotta blend in. Can't let those fuckers have something else to laugh at me about or use against me.

Solution: don't open facebook. I used to be just like you, down to the "I don't have a fb profile pic" but then I just deactivated it altogether. There's no point as an incel having facebook, you will get an embarrassingly low number of likes on your pics and I can't stand looking at my stupid ugly face whenever I log onto social media anyways.

its run a by a jew. jews fund feminism. it would be nice if they weren't allowed to have jobs and deported.