Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a dogshit jaw because of my mother

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I knew since i was 14-15 i would be an incel cuz all the other kids had well developed jawlines and i had one of a female.

The only way i look good is if im skinny

most fatcels are volcels. However I haven’t seen the bones in your face so idk if you’d look better fat or skinny

I knew since i was 14-15 i would be an incel cuz all the other kids had well developed jawlines and i had one of a female.
Still a young age- I had "friends" or guys I knew back then with worse jawlines than me at the time who ended up having decent ones due to puberty.
The only way i look good is if im skinny
Humblebrag thread- get off this forum and lose weight then.

Then lose some weight fakecel cunt. You're not going to get sympathy for being a shitskin fatass. You have already said that when normal weight you look good. At this point you're either trolling or retarded, maybe both...

Still a young age- I had "friends" or guys I knew back then with worse jawlines than me at the time who ended up having decent ones due to puberty.
you dont need to have a good jaw or anything like that to have sex if you are 14-15

most fatcels are volcels. However I haven’t seen the bones in your face so idk if you’d look better fat or skinny
Most Fat"cels" tend to be volcels who just need to lose weight. I have seen tons of guys in public in burgerland who would be even HTN looking if they just stopped being a fatass who munches down on fast-food all day everyday.

Then lose some weight fakecel cunt. You're not going to get sympathy for being a shitskin fatass.
:yes:.
You have already said that when normal weight you look good. At this point you're either trolling or retarded, maybe both...
He's clearly here to humblebrag to all of us and fuck-around.

you dont need to have a good jaw or anything like that to have sex if you are 14-15
Still need to be at least somewhat decent looking: Sure, maybe a jawline back then doesn't matter as much but if you have other decent halos you will ascend.

Most Fat"cels" tend to be volcels who just need to lose weight. I have seen tons of guys in public in burgerland who would be even HTN looking if they just stopped being a fatass who munches down on fast-food all day everyday.
Yea 90% of ascensions are just fatcels losing weight

Still need to be at least somewhat decent looking. Sure, maybe a jawline back then doesn't matter as much but if you have decent other halos you will ascend.
i had friends who ascended at that age while being midgets with deformed jaws. inceldom is much more manageable in 20s-30s than in high school when you are forced to see people like this with girls

Yea 90% of ascensions are just fatcels losing weight
However, if you do lose weight and still can't ascend you for sure know it is over: I feel bad for those of us who actually are Incel-tier and did drop weight -through hardwork or some crazy weight-loss plan- yet have to cope with the brutal reality of their looks.

@Mortis

Then lose some weight fakecel cunt. You're not going to get sympathy for being a shitskin fatass. You have already said that when normal weight you look good. At this point you're either trolling or retarded, maybe both...
I still don't know why he hasn't been banned yet.

However, if you do lose weight and still can't ascend you for sure know it is over: I feel bad for those of us who actually are Incel-tier and did drop weight -through hardwork or some crazy weight-loss plan- yet have to cope with the brutal reality of their looks.

@Mortis
I can remember the day I made the realisation. It was the end of September last year. Genuinely heartbreaking.

I still don't know why he hasn't been banned yet.
High post-count it seems; Jannies seem to not care when someone does shit such as this but has a high post-count.

"The only way I look good is if I'm skinny" JFL then get off this forum and do whatever you can to lose weight: You don't even have to go workout you can literally just fast or go for walks/runs in public.

Last edited:
I can remember the day I made the realisation. It was the end of September last year. Genuinely heartbreaking.
Sorry to hear that nigger- that realization must have been painful, as I imagine you had some slivers of hope that losing weight would make you more appealing and possibly help with ascending: Losing weight and still being stuck in Inceldom is a sign it's over.

Motherfucker it’s not that easy. I have a landwhale mother who constantly buys junk food when ive told her OVER AND OVER not to and to go on a diet.

This wouldve never happened if we didnt go homeless cuz of a family members had to fuck up and my good diet got messed up

@Mortis
I lost weight and got down to 160 pounds in 2020 and got compliments but blew up after the house incident

Ill reply with a better response when i get home.

Motherfucker it’s not that easy. I have a landwhale mother who constantly buys junk food when ive told her OVER AND OVER not to and to go on a diet.
Buy food yourself then.
This wouldve never happened if we didnt go homeless cuz of a family members had to fuck up and my good diet got messed up

I lost weight and got down to 160 pounds in 2020 and got compliments but blew up after the house incident
So when you were at a good weight, you got compliments from foids? Humblebragging yet again.

Fine, so do you have any money of your own; job, neetbux etc. that you could use to partially buy your own food? If your only choice is to not eat at all, or eat the food your mom buys then alright.

High post-count it seems; Jannies seem to not care when someone does shit such as this but has a high post-count.

"The only way I look good is if I'm skinny" JFL then get off this forum and do whatever you can to lose weight: You don't even have to go workout you can literally just fast or go for walks/runs in public.
At least he's wasting his good genetics here. It serves as a small form of justice.

Buy food yourself then.

So when you were at a good weight, you got compliments from foids? Humblebragging yet again.
And even if she insists on buying it, he can, you know, not eat it.