Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a cool boomer uncle

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
I have this cool boomer uncle that I hang out with every now and then. He is sympathic to my "case" He legit gives me advice on femoids, dating and online dating.

Hanging with him is pretty much life fuel bc he been in my position. Except it was worse bc he used to drink a lot. He was a lanklet who couldn't get a gf and when he did she was a goldfigger that wanted betabuxx alone. He ascended later in life.

Does anyone have a figure like that in your lives? Is it a good cope? Do you think they can help you ascend in the future?

No figure like this in my life

Got nobody like that, can't hurt to have someone like that though, able to chew the fat ya know.

No figure like this in my life

My dad left when I was a teen and he never really taught me basic social shit. I had no figure like that for a long time. I really wish more of us could have figures like this. Maybe a chad friend that looks out for you.
this is not a cope

Hanging out with him is a cope.
How did he ascend?
Got married, divorced got a steady gf after the divorce.

my uncles in his 50's and pumps and dumps high estrogen hoes with fat asses.

unkillable hyper NT ape with a warrior skull and 8" wrists

My dad is a boomer but he has never even given me one piece of advice on girls or sociallifemaxxing.
I think he gave up on me a long time ago.
Boomer

Disable their life alerts and push them down stairs.

I have no one like that in my life. I have literally no one period in my life. My family doesnt like me and I hardly talk to them. No friends, no one, just me and my own thoughts all day.

I've gone weeks without ever having talked to anyone outside of basic one word answers to cashiers etc.

Be grateful you at least got someone like that who actually gives a shit about you somewhat.

I know that feel OP; I’m actually partial towards boomers myself, given that they’re the only generational bracket with which I’ve been able to have meaningful interactions over the last years.

My experiences with boomers have been the opposite of what their stereotype entails; they’re much more empathetic (at least with me) than anyone from my generation, if a little naive though.

It might be just me, but growing up almost completely ostracized from my age group has made me completely unrelateable to them; zoomers and late gen Yers are the ones who deserve the reputation of being ruthlessly detached from sympathy imo.

all my dad's and my uncle's advises don't work because they matured in a different time, different reality, the pre-internet era
It was much easy back in the day

na i dont have any anyone i can relate to in this life, what does your uncle's wife /gf look like OP?

na i dont have any anyone i can relate to in this life, what does your uncle's wife /gf look like OP?

Well since my uncle is a boomer his gf isn't a looker, she is short and chubby. But she is younger so there's that.