Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a confession to make.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Women are innocent angels who can do no wrong. If you like a woman under 25 and under 50+ body count you are literally a pedophile. Also, All incels need to do is just take showers. For real you guys I’m finally hip to how the world REALLY works :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: omg sweaty just take a:foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: shower bro :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: women are empathetic creatures who sense you take showers and are a good person

Who else thought it was gonna be a gay ass thread legit :feelshaha:

Who else thought it was gonna be a gay ass thread legit :feelshaha:
Since gaining this knowledge, I have upped my game. I now take SEVEN showers a day. Yes that’s right, seven. And this in between of working hard to support queens, in 12 hour shifts six days a week (gotta get a break in there hehe). How you may ask? I simply shower in the toilet stall. I bring my own water bottle, shampoo, and soap and just get to scrubbin’ and pour in’ in that shower stall. My coworkers think it’s strange, but that’s because they don’t know how women really think. In no time I will be slaying at this rate. My coworker chad never showers and I see him using dry shampoo sometimes, imagine how little pussy he must get!

Since gaining this knowledge, I have upped my game. I now take SEVEN showers a day. Yes that’s right, seven. And this in between of working hard to support queens, in 12 hour shifts six days a week (gotta get a break in there hehe). How you may ask? I simply shower in the toilet stall. I bring my own water bottle, shampoo, and soap and just get to scrubbin’ and pour in’ in that shower stall. My coworkers think it’s strange, but that’s because they don’t know how women really think. In no time I will be slaying at this rate. My coworker chad never showers and I see him using dry shampoo sometimes, imagine how little pussy he must get!
....I don't wanna laugh at it.

Cope

Funny: legit though wonder how many "women" he dates shower. Hypergamy + Feminism= Rise of Inceldom.

Women are innocent angels who can do no wrong. If you like a woman under 25 and under 50+ body count you are literally a pedophile.

My standard is KHHV.