Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a bunch of hot cousins in Western Ukraine

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
What should my next move be boyos?

No but srsly, this maybe one of my only chances of ascending in the future, not with a cousin but with a femoid from Western Ukraine. I have a lot of family there; lots of female cousins that know me/knew me very well when I was younger. I figure I can get introduced to one of their friends and try to ascend. If she's a nationalist that's a plus srs, I know for a fact that some of my cousins posted "Arbeit Macht Freit" on Facebook.

Ukrainians are hot actually

Take nude shots and upload here.

Maybe you can convince them you are rich and sophisticated. I doubt it, but that'd be my plan.

Fuck one of your cousins.

Its the 3rd world shithole with ruined economy and corrupt government(avg salary 300$). Every bitch wants the free ride to the better life.

Slutshaming is still a thing here, so you can expect lesser amount of dick hopped on, when comparing western women to ukrainian.

Average western men are hotter then locals because our "roundface" ukrainian feature makes women hot and men ugly.

Best of luck with them.

Go incestcel or volcel

run JBW and you will get laid in no time

Its the 3rd world shithole with ruined economy and corrupt government(avg salary 300$). Every bitch wants the free ride to the better life.

Slutshaming is still a thing here, so you can expect lesser amount of dick hopped on, when comparing western women to ukrainian.

Average western men are hotter then locals because our "roundface" ukrainian feature makes women hot and men ugly.

Best of luck with them.
300$? Ha! I can beat that. I make 200$ a month! Who's the loser now? Ohh wait.

Tell your cousins you know some nice guys ready to meet them.

Hook me up m'nigga

When you visit them just pretend that youre rich as fuck and they are going to fuck with you

Problem is that they can just divorce you and then you're on the hook for any government support they get for x number of years, plus potentially alimony and a bunch of your assets. Not worth unless you're going to move there.

I would have a blast there. see ya later...

but seriously incestmaxx.

what makes you think they won't choose Chad?

Problem is that they can just divorce you and then you're on the hook for any government support they get for x number of years, plus potentially alimony and a bunch of your assets. Not worth unless you're going to move there.

I thought Ukranian Orthodoxy made that illegal?

Introduce us to them

R/Incest

No seriously if you can marry them thats how its done in the middle east.

Send one of your cousins to me as a mail order bride lmao