Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have a buddy that i Believe is becoming blackpillec

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
I've known him for a few years and we talk every few days over text

He is about 5'7 and has always looked nerdy as hell He used to wear glasses and Was super skinny

He has worked out for the past couple years ditched the glasses and grown his hair out but all this gets him to a flat 5 on the looks scale

Anyways He has been seemingly been depressed the past few months texting me things like "Hate this shit or "so tired" I asked if he has tried getting a Gf but he's like "that's to no avail

I should also mention he has like a 3/10 mother and he looks exactly like his dad they also are extremely protective of him also his sister is beginning to dress slutty and become Chadbait

Should I tell him about the Blackpill and this forum or Would that crush him too ba

yes, bring him here

Anyways He has been seemingly been depressed the past few months texting me things like "Hate this shit or "so tired" I asked if he has tried getting a Gf but he's like "that's to no avail

I should also mention he has like a 3/10 mother and he looks exactly like his dad they also are extremely protective of him also his sister is beginning to dress slutty and become Chadbait

Be funny if he started telling you about the Blackpill

so what, just bring him here, i'm an enginigger myself and i'm blackpilled
Nothing I just see alot of sub men in that field and others like it

Bring him to us

Nothing I just see alot of sub men in that field and others like it
(speaking of my pajeet enginiggering experience) :feelsbadman: it's not that the field is bad studywise, but the treatment we get in the college straight through 4 fucking years is so brutal i bet cha about 70 percent of us end up blackpilled in different levels; and if you've got family like mine it just happens at alarmingly faster rate

i wish i had discovered what inceldom blackpilling and all related topics we try to cover in discussions here in past when i was in college, might have been a super educative experience and it could've helped me avoiding making some mistakes

I've known him for a few years and we talk every few days over text

He is about 5'7 and has always looked nerdy as hell He used to wear glasses and Was super skinny

He has worked out for the past couple years ditched the glasses and grown his hair out but all this gets him to a flat 5 on the looks scale

Should I tell him about the Blackpill and this forum or Would that crush him too ba
You should be very careful and thread lightly.

Blackpill will buckbreak normies if taken too fast. Start to slowly introduce him to it and seem impartial and detached. Make him go to his own conclusions naturally
"Hey dude I was reading about this article I think you'd find it interesting". Don't actually make it know u have history

You should be very careful and thread lightly.

Blackpill will buckbreak normies if taken too fast. Start to slowly introduce him to it and seem impartial and detached. Make him go to his own conclusions naturally
"Hey dude I was reading about this article I think you'd find it interesting". Don't actually make it know u have history
He’s not a Normie just a bluepilled incel fuck normies hope they suffer