Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have a 38 degrees fever should i water fast?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i got a fever last night and stomach, neck, back pains with a headache. I think i got food poisoned. I've read that a water fast is good if you are food poisoned. I have zero apetite and i'm only drinking water.

My stomach feels a little better but not the fever. What should i do? Have any of you guys water fasted during a fever?

Take it easy.

Get your liquids in and high carb food to replenish energy levels.

You need to eat at least a bit, I know it sucks to eat when you feel fucked but legit tbh I noticed food helps me tbhngl, also gymcel. When I was gymceling and eating good I would have cold or fever for like 3 days whereas now for few weeks like in old times.. jfl tbhngl

Take medicine.

I wonder if Dr. @Ritalincel can help you out..

Don’t eat food or you will just throw it back up

food poisoning..

you need to eat yogurt asap tbh. don't even wait.
take my advice I know these things my people used to give yogurt to people who food poisoned.

Yeah go ahead and water fast in my opinion. Drink a bunch. Always helped me. Also take a hot shower tbh.

You should do cupping

I wonder if Dr. @Ritalincel can help you out..
I wont take any jewpills.
Oh, nevermind then..
BE67E113 5E2C 4C5A 8119 B8E00805EE64

Take pepto-bismol if u can

Take pepto-bismol if u can
No need for that now my temperature is back to normal. This water fast really helped. It's only my back that still hurts, maybe because i've been in bed for 24 hrs. I still wont go to work tomorrow.

No need for that now my temperature is back to normal. This water fast really helped. It's only my back that still hurts, maybe because i've been in bed for 24 hrs. I still wont go to work tomorrow.
I knew it would help tbh. Next time put a hot shower on top of drinking that copius amount of water and you will be ok you will feel refreshed and cleansed or at least better than you did.

Yes. Drink Sprite and have bread and white crackers.

Water or even dry fasting in general from time to time is altogether good and you should practice it. It's like no fap except not trendy internet quackery.