Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a 2 year old impenetrable reddit account where I posed as a female

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
I haven't posted on it several months but I was a daily poster on /r/trollxchromosomes, /r/makeupaddiction, /r/xxfitness, /r/ladyboners and /r/relationships. I befriended a few females and conned them into sending me money via paypal so I could buy things to cope with. I abandoned the account when keeping up with people who gave me money became a fucking hassle I didn't want to deal with anymore.

as of today I am going to start posting again

I have over a dozen reddit accounts and alternate personas I need to start posting on again, all of them over a year old

Lol. That's awesome. I need to start doing this.

how the fuck did you get them to give you money?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how the fuck did you get them to give you money?

I made up a very believable and elaborate story that stood true the entire time I posted on that account. Because I was such a frequent poster in these subreddits my username became very well-known and that led to my posts being highly upvoted, sometimes to the very top. I would then edit them to include more daunting details of this "story" I had completely made up--leading females to reach out to me via PM. Not all of them gave me money, but *several* of them bought the bait and we befriended each other. After a while I kept mentioning money problems and my "abusive boyfriend" and some of them caved in and sent a somewhat significant amount of money via paypal. 

To keep up the lie though I had to remain in contact with to give them updates to what I was doing with their money. Over time I just said fuck these bitches and just stopped posting or PMing them

Further proof that reddit users are retarded and femoids live on very easy mode.

lol how much you make?

You must have got heavy into it. And it must have been a real mindfuck.

Currently Rotting said:
I haven't posted on it several months but I was a daily poster on /r/trollxchromosomes, /r/makeupaddiction, /r/xxfitness, /r/ladyboners and /r/relationships. I befriended a few females and conned them into sending me money via paypal so I could buy things to cope with. I abandoned the account when keeping up with people who gave me money became a fucking hassle I didn't want to deal with anymore.
as of today I am going to start posting again

I have over a dozen reddit accounts and alternate personas I need to start posting on again, all of them over a year old

Lol, you're my hero.

existentialhack said:
lol how much you make?

You must have got heavy into it. And it must have been a real mindfuck.

In between ~$2000-$3000 for a 2 year long investment that required daily messaging on kik, reddit pm's and other texting mediums. I would have to go through all the transactions on that PP account to get the exact amount. (All money that was sent to me was "intended" for medical bills and rent, or so that's what the girls thought I was using it for)

The majority of that money came off one post I had made on /r/trollxchromosomes that culminated into something much bigger. I garnered several hundred upvotes and several dozen women PMing me giving their sympathies and telling me that they were here if I needed to talk. I picked who I thought to be the most vulnerable and preyed on their gullibility over an extended period of time.

I have also managed to get a few redditors who lurk /r/chronic pain, /r/assistance, /r/depression to give me a couple hundred dollars because of an elaborate semi-fake story.

One of my "stories" even got  the attention of some obscure VICE NEWS reporter who wanted to write an article on my fictitious story

Currently Rotting said:
In between ~$2000-$3000 for a 2 year long investment that required daily messaging on kik, reddit pm's and other texting mediums. I would have to go through all the transactions on that PP account to get the exact amount. (All money that was sent to me was "intended" for medical bills and rent, or so that's what the girls thought I was using it for)

The majority of that money came off one post I had made on /r/trollxchromosomes that culminated into something much bigger. I garnered several hundred upvotes and several dozen women PMing me giving their sympathies and telling me that they were here if I needed to talk. I picked who I thought to be the most vulnerable and preyed on their gullibility over an extended period of time.

I have also managed to get a few redditors who lurk /r/chronic pain, /r/assistance, /r/depression to give me a couple hundred dollars because of an elaborate semi-fake story.

One of my "stories" even got  the attention of some obscure VICE NEWS reporter who wanted to write an article on my fictitious story

kek I was planning on posting some fake femoid sob stories on r/suicidewatch and seeing if I could solicit some donations.

Currently Rotting said:

Dude...

You may in fact be a living god.

HomoheroBishii said:
Further proof that reddit users are retarded and femoids live on very easy mode.

Their beta buxes paid for 90% of these donations.

holy shit dude you are a genius, ive never heard of anyone pulling anything like this off before

$2000-3000 for 2 years of daily communication?

all that effort/emotional investment/fraudin for 1 paycheck

would rather roidcel and acquire a stable of cashfags (if I was NEET)

"female account", "impenetrable"

kek

Currently Rotting said:
I made up a very believable and elaborate story that stood true the entire time I posted on that account. Because I was such a frequent poster in these subreddits my username became very well-known and that led to my posts being highly upvoted, sometimes to the very top. I would then edit them to include more daunting details of this "story" I had completely made up--leading females to reach out to me via PM. Not all of them gave me money, but *several* of them bought the bait and we befriended each other. After a while I kept mentioning money problems and my "abusive boyfriend" and some of them caved in and sent a somewhat significant amount of money via paypal. 

To keep up the lie though I had to remain in contact with to give them updates to what I was doing with their money. Over time I just said fuck these bitches and just stopped posting or PMing them

What was the most some stupid roastie gave you? Also, can you pm me your user so I can read some of the posts?

alsalsk said:
Also, can you pm me your user so I can read some of the posts?
Seconding this

subsaharan said:
$2000-3000 for 2 years of daily communication?

all that effort/emotional investment/fraudin for 1 paycheck

would rather roidcel and acquire a stable of cashfags (if I was NEET)

This tbh

If you ever get something good, could you help a fellow poorcel out?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back