Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have 0 friends

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
Nor family.
Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if I rope. They will probably burry me in an unmarked grave.

Nor family.
Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if I rope. They will probably burry me in an unmarked grave.
as ive said a million times. they would feign sympathy then forget about us in a week.

hes probably drugmaxxing to cope. i look at my old posts and realize how much ive repeated myself.
Didn't you post this like 57 times before

Benzodiazepines provoke memory loss, I feel like I have lost years of memories already, can't remember a lot, in a certain way it is already like a part of me has died.
I don't remember thinks I already posted especially when I am taking too much of it.

Benzodiazepines provoke memory loss, I feel like I have lost years of memories already, can't remember a lot, in a certain way it is already like a part of me has died.
I don't remember thinks I already posted especially when I am taking too much of it.
cause it does when u take benzos u become a zombie drooling retard npc. shittiest drug u could do.

cause it does when u take benzos u become a zombie drooling retard npc. shittiest drug u could do.
IMG 2321 1

I am swallowing these right now, together with vodka.
It is the only way to ease the pain of inceldom.