Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have 0 friends

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Would it be any different if I used trannycord?? How can I socialize with normies I don't wanna keep lying and pretend I'm one of them but I don't know my life is either me filling other people by using my thoughts

Making internet friends on discord doesn't work for me, if I would get to know one person better I probably would loose the connection so there is no point for a long time friendship. But there are some funny servers to larp on

Making internet friends on discord doesn't work for me, if I would get to know one person better I probably would loose the connection so there is no point for a long time friendship. But there are some funny servers to larp on
It's over then. It truly is over:feelsbadman: any suicide options that are quick :shock:

I have basically no irl friends besides my cousins but befriended a bunch of cool edgelords/gamers/incels/whatever on steam and discord
How do you do that

On steam I just added people with edgy and cool profiles or I came across cool people in game lobbies. For discord back in 2019 I hopped thru r9k servers befriending cool people and when those servers died off we broke into smaller friend groups.
Can u dm yer discord u seem like a chillcel. I don't care anymore I just wanna try before I have the suicide option:ha..feels:

we are your friends

I'll be your fren. I only play league though.

Truecel trait.:feelsaww:

I'll be your fren. I only play league though.
Idc nigga I'm keeping moving forward. I need something to get me off the schizo path. I already have a new job I'm starting tomorrow.:feelsohh: and I must get used to go back to pretend to act normal.:fuk: I want to become a BASED MANLETCEL :feelsgah: I want Copes I NEED AS MANY DISTRACTIONS AS POSSIBLE

Last edited:
I also have 0 friends:cryfeels: [UWSL]no one speaks to me[/UWSL]

I have 0 friends​

Same,can't relate to nobody irl. That's the mark of a truecel right there,the only way to have ''friends'' as a truecel is to basically give them money/provide opportunities for them.
Nobody cares or wants to be associated with genetic trash,especially poor genetic trash.