Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Hate Zyros and Gambler

B

Beckham

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
325
they look good and women love them

l
 
no you should love them as you are a fakecel as well. you guys should become a trio. You would be unstoppable at slaying women then.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
no you should love them as you are a fakecel as well. you guys should become a trio. You would be unstoppable at slaying women then.

amm i just post my pic and most said average and some said its over.
when gambler and zyros post everyone says chad or chadlite..............
 
Did you ever see zyros frame
 
Beckham said:
amm i just post my pic and most said average and some said its over.
when gambler and zyros post everyone says chad or chadlite..............

link me to ur picture then i cant find it, if not then you will always be a fakecel in my eyes.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
link me to ur picture then i cant find it, if not then you will always be a fakecel in my eyes.

just look at the responses in the thread
 
Beckham said:
just look at the responses in the thread

Where


Is it the do I belong here one
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
what thread

https://incels.is/Thread-Rate-Do-I-Belong-Here-Or-Am-I-a-Fakecel-Lookswise-Pic


ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Where


Is it the do I belong here one



yeh
 
So your average. Why would you complain about that
 
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
So your average. Why would you complain about that

average = invisible to women in this day and age
 
I read somewhere femoids from reddit actually message them quite a bit and even sent pics of themselves. WTF!!!!!!!!!
 
at least gambler never had sex (as far as I know), you did
 
ilieknothing said:
at least gambler never had sex (as far as I know), you did

he did, he had a gf

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/7azgj6/22m_girlfriend_dumped_me_for_a_hot_guy_be_honest/
 
If you had sex why are you here
 
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
If you had sex why are you here

becuz i am incel now.
i dont have girls or sex in a long time, years.
 
Beckham said:
they look good and women love them

I look average and only my cat loves me.

fucking unfair and cruel

If you're average, you're a fakecel.

Also, fuck fakecels who only are unhappy that they can't date stacy over an ordinary chick. Male hypergamy.
 
truecel23 said:
If you're average, you're a fakecel.

Also, fuck fakecels who only are unhappy that they can't date stacy over an ordinary chick. Male hypergamy.

how is average fakecel?
girls dont want average guys in this day and age.
 
truecel23 said:
If you're average, you're a fakecel.

Also, fuck fakecels who only are unhappy that they can't date stacy over an ordinary chick. Male hypergamy.

Let's rope him


Beckham said:
how is average fakecel?
girls dont want average guys in this day and age.

Lmao if only you knew how it was to be really ugly
 
Beckham said:
how is average fakecel?
girls dont want average guys in this day and age.

Cope. Just because you're below average, its not best to live under that delusion.


ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Let's rope him



Lmao if only you knew how it was to be really ugly



Fucking fakecels man. I never understood them.
 
truecel23 said:
Cope. Just because you're below average, its not best to live under that delusion.



Fucking fakecels man. I never understood them.



Better than bluepillers I guess
 
truecel23 said:
Cope. Just because you're below average, its not best to live under that delusion.



Fucking fakecels man. I never understood them.



well below average is even worse. now for sure u cant get girls
 

Similar threads

Lv99_BixNood
Replies
19
Views
799
Puppeter
Puppeter
TFDinGTA
Replies
6
Views
477
27yearcel
27yearcel
M
Replies
68
Views
1K
Julaybib
Julaybib
Misogynist Vegeta
Replies
3
Views
160
honorarycurry
honorarycurry
Slut_Annihilator298
Replies
11
Views
471
PhilipBlake
PhilipBlake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top