Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate you, god

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I hate you, because you make me suffer.

I hate you, because you don’t feel bad for me, when i have to endure injustice.

I hate you, because you made me an incel, while you made others Chads who enjoy life in the highest degree.

I hate you, because you gave me a mother that mentally and physically tortured me since i was born and forced me to live with her, since homlessnes was the only other option.

I hate you so much. I swear, i want to kill you and hurt you so fucking much, you evil peace of shit.
I won’t even ask you why you do this, since i know the answer very well. It’s because you are an piece of shit that doesen’t give a fuck about our suffering.

You love Chad and give him every pleasure, you love women even more, since you give them the status of a god on this earth, but you don’t love me and you want me to know it.

You want me to know it so bad, you give your best to make me understand how much you hate me for something that i can’t control.

I hate you. I hate you so much and i will always hate you, even if you put me in hell, i will never ever ever say you are god.

You are not my god.

I wish i could hurt you so that you understand how it feels to suffer you privileged piss face. I want to piss on your face you faggot god missgeburt hurensohn schwuchtel
I don’t love you. I don’t like you. I hate you. You piece of shit faggot

Last edited:
:feelshmm: I think God have a grandeur plans for all of us

God is evil and totally selfish, that's if he exists

I hate you, because you made me an incel, while you made others Chads who enjoy life in the highest degree.

I hate you, because you gave me a mother that mentally and physically tortured me since i was born and forced me to live with her, since homlessnes was the only other option.

I hate you so much. I swear, i want to kill you and hurt you so fucking much, you evil peace of shit.
I won’t even ask you why you do this, since i know the answer very well. It’s because you are an piece of shit that doesen’t give a fuck about our suffering.

You love Chad and give him every pleasure, you love women even more, since you give them the status of a god on this earth, but you don’t love me and you want me to know it.

You want me to know it so bad, you give your best to make me understand how much you hate me for something that i can’t control.

I hate you. I hate you so much and i will always hate you, even if you put me in hell, i will never ever ever say you are god.

You are not my god.

I wish i could hurt you so that you understand how it feels to suffer you privileged piss face. I want to piss on your face you faggot god missgeburt hurensohn schwuchtel
I once prayed i would get a ps4 and my psychopath dade actually bought me one, After that he havent heard my prayers and made me suffer, Did i really suffer for a ps4 that broke down in 2016-2017?

I'm picking my nose RN

I'm picking my nose RN
I cant due to my straight side of the nose is healing, I probably have to get a second rhino later but fuuuuck its so much money!

You are not my god.

It’s like I wrote it myself.
Can’t sympathize more.
Amen.

there is no god

You are not my god.

Tbh I'm Christian, and i can't change that fact since i truly do believe. I really do sin a lot and i am usually regretful, but one thing is i really fuckin hate a lot of fellow normie Christians who have it so easy and say retarded bluepill advice since they didnt have to go through what any truecel has to. they wouldn't know.

OK the truth is that I have love hate relationship with god, but eventually, though born Jewish, I believe in Christianity.

Last edited:
Satan is responsible. Not God

@The Grinch

Du scheinst auch deutsch zu sein , richtig?

Check das dieses Leben nicht deine Schuld ist , und du hättest Taylor Swift oder Jeremy meeks sein können. Für ein Paradies ähnliches Erlebnis.

Du hast all das Recht wütend und hasserfüllt zu sein.

God can't hear you since he died a long time ago.

This is exactly how I felt for a large part of my life