Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate yoga pants

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Womyn say that yoga pants are "comfortable," but they really just wear them to show off their asses to Chad. 

I just went outside and saw a couple foids sporting a pair. It's very cold outside; they just can't be that warm for such weather. 

The pants are form fitting and clearly show ass, underwear, and camel toe. I don't want to see that shit.
I can't have it, so it only drives me into a rage. 

And what of modesty? These whores flaunt their bits without a second thought. It's disgusting and I'm sick of seeing it.

I just wish foids were more honest. I wish they could say that they wear them to show off their bodies. I wish they said that they wanted the hot guys to notice but want the ugly guys to not look or comment. 

To any of you femoid incelqueers that may be browsing, let me just say: stop wearing those things like a fucking whore. Try to be considerate of the low smv males who will see you. They don't want to see and be tormented by your choice of dress.

>Try to be considerate of the low smv males who will see you. They don't want to see and be tormented by your choice of dress.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
>Try to be considerate of the low smv males who will see you. They don't want to see and be tormented by your choice of dress.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but cool poast bro.

"ewww shut up you creepy misogynist! my body I'll do whatever I want! also don't stare at me creep!"

10 mins later

"Oh Chad, stop slapping my ass so hard teehee!"

its disgusting, it's basically body paint, it shows every detail like you said, the vagina outlines are there, the ass crack but its legal because a thin peice of material is covering it all, just lol....i think this is the reason many cultures and religions made sure females wore dresses covering everything, robes or even those sith lord looking outfits with the hoody....females want to show off their appearance all the time which is why they spend so much of their time preparing to show it off, they like the attention, they want to attract chads to fertilize their eggs, they are biologically programmed to seek attention and it messes with male programming who see it and we're back to nothing more than animals with developed brains/thought processes.....

more buddhist text on female nature

The chaplain said, "It is thus, Sire, with all women; so wicked is their nature.

From elephant, black serpent, and from flame that's fed on ghee,
From man besprinkled to be king, and women we should flee.
All these whoso is on his guard will treat as deadly foe,
Indeed their very nature it is very hard to know.

Women who very clever are or very fair to view,

And such as many men admire—all these one should eschew:
A neighbour's wife and one that seeks a man of wealth for mate,
Such kind of women, five in all, no man should cultivate.

Definition of eschew : to avoid habitually especially on moral or practical grounds

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

OK, that's your sig, my apologies LOL. 

I was wondering why you included a pic of gambler in your post...

Sub8Hate said:
OK, that's your sig, my apologies LOL. 

I was wondering why you included a pic of gambler in your post...

Because he is a cuck

It is like couples who kiss in public. Yoga are so widespread now, I see 40+ year old women wearing them

Indari said:
It is like couples who kiss in public. Yoga are so widespread now, I see 40+ year old women wearing them

I don't mind quick kissing, but I don't want to see a couple slobbering all over each other.

I just wish foids would dress more modestly.

I love that shit. Yoga pants are an amazing development in the world of stupid whoredom.

I would rather not get it and see it than not get it and not see it.

I fucking hate yoga pants too, keep that shit indoors. They should dress more modestly.

This is one of the reasons why I respect tomboys more and someday wish to date one of em.

VLÖ said:
"ewww shut up you creepy misogynist! my body I'll do whatever I want! also don't stare at me creep!"

10 mins later

"Oh Chad, stop slapping my ass so hard teehee!"

This

I love them but I'm pissed that I can't get a cute gf who wears them