Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate working

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I hate having to wageslave just to survive. I have nothing to look forward to in the weekend, no gf to spend time with, I don't have kids to take care of. Every day I go to work I feel like walking out of there and never coming back. I'm working just to not be in the streets. What a joke.

I hate having to wageslave just to survive. I have nothing to look forward to in the weekend, no gf to spend time with, I don't have kids to take care of. Every day I go to work I feel like walking out of there and never coming back. I'm working just to not be in the streets. What a joke.
You and me both… *hug*

As of late, whenever I have my 15-minute break and an hour of lunch, I’d oretty much hide alone in some vacant office. Hopefully, I’m never barred from going there anytime soon as I simply need to be alone, away from people, because the more time I’m soent surrounded by people (coworkers and customers alike), the more appealing it is for me to become the villain.

If you get paid normally, you can afford to copemaxx:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: