Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women

Moe Green

Moe Green

Saved when the replicants are invented
★★★★
I hate women. I think they’re the most disgusting, evil, sneaky, vile and unfeeling creatures that ever walked the earth. I hate that I’m biologically wired to want to constantly fuck them.

In modern times, yes; it is almost inevitable to feel such as a subhuman, considering the experiences of such regarding the usual isolation, discriminatory treatment, and all that, when contrasted with a foid's life of hypergamy and Chad worship... :society:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

As can be expected from the gender artificially elevated and given the utmost privilege to worship Chad and engage in the usual discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males with virtually no consequences, and no need to really develop any sort of inhibition, self-awareness or critical thinking; ultimately, all they look out for is themselves and the hypergamy and moral degeneracy they wish to keep being enabled by the elites puppeteering our society... :feelsclown:

I hate women. I think they’re the most disgusting, evil, sneaky, vile and unfeeling creatures that ever walked the earth. I hate that I’m biologically wired to want to constantly fuck them.

Me too brocel :feelsaww:

Water

Good morning, I hate women.

Women are the most despicable creatures in existence yet men think they're good because they wanna fuck them.