Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE WOMEN

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
JFL i think I was just saying something from islamic doctrine in a thread
It’s true tho
Hell will mostly consist of foids
And their punished for not obeying their husbands and acting like whore.

Islam is based

Whores, Bitches whatever you call those OBJECTS i hate them i want them to burn in hell.
Our beloved prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said that most foids shall do just that

Our beloved prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said that most foids shall do just that
Mashallah this only proves how blackpilled islam is.
Allah even said that a females testimony is half that of a man. Allah also said in the quran that a wife should obey her husband at all cost. In the Quran it also says that a wife can’t deny sex from her Husband. @HopeCopeRope you and me are blessed to be muslims allhamdullilah

inshallah we’ll always be on the straight path brother

Mashallah this only proves how blackpilled islam is.
Allah even said that a females testimony is half that of a man. Allah also said in the quran that a wife should obey her husband at all cost. In the Quran it also says that a wife can’t deny sex from her Husband. @HopeCopeRope you and me are blessed to be muslims allhamdullilah

inshallah we’ll always be on the atraight path brother
That means Allah also saw #metoo coming from light years away. Hope to see you around in jannah once gay dunya releases us, akhi

E001875A 9B57 4E1F 919A 0DEBBF918923

Everything Wrong in this world Is causes by Females
Tbh, do you think anybody would mind if a foid decided to piss herself in public? Obviouly not. She would most likely even get cheered on, by a crowd of delusional normies. Who would consider it an heroes act, which proves how emancipated foids are. Yet if a man would piss himself in public, he would be shamed, and called a digusting asshole.

Tbh, do you think anybody would mind if a foid decided to piss herself in public? Obviouly not. She would most likely even get cheered on, by a crowd of delusional normies. Who would consider it an heroes act, which proves how emancipated foids are. Yet if a man would piss himself in public, he would be shamed, and called a digusting asshole.
That’s called female privilege they’re never wrong in a sense accorsing to this unjust society.

Females are always seen as these innocent little creatures who can do no harm neither no wrong.

i Call this Angel Social Programming

Because your name was crossed out nigger:feelsbadman:
I didnt post for a while and along with that, I asked the mods to make my name grey and have a cross going through it but I got bored of it so asked to change it back and started posting again. I was never banned tho.

I didnt post for a while and along with that, I asked the mods to make my name grey and have a cross going through it but I got bored of it so asked to change it back and started posting again. I was never banned tho.
Ok nigga welcome back

It’s true tho
Hell will mostly consist of foids
And their punished for not obeying their husbands and acting like whore.

Islam is based

Islam is turbo based. I wish early Christianity had gone in a similar direction in regards to sexuality. Hundreds of years of chastitymaxxing has castrated Europe at its heart, even if they reject Christianity in modern times.

They can’t ban me for that jfl
Just abuse of power if they do:feelsUnreal:
Why do you think they’ve been cucking you so hard on .co? It’s like some fuckhead boss who doesn’t like his employee who hasn’t done anything worth getting fired for, so the boss thinks up ways to make his slaves life that much shittier

Islam is turbo based. I wish early Christianity had gone in a similar direction in regards to sexuality. Hundreds of years of chastitymaxxing has castrated Europe at its heart, even if they reject Christianity in modern times.
Yes islam is the most based religion
Why do you think they’ve been cucking you so hard on .co? It’s like some fuckhead boss who doesn’t like his employee who hasn’t done anything worth getting fired for, so the boss thinks up ways to make his slaves life that much shittier
The mods are just becoming shittier day by day
Jfl I've never been banned :dab:
JFL
We are too truecel to get banned.
JFL

Based and highIQpilled

They belong in cages.

In minecraft:)

thanks!
death to women in minecraft:feelsYall:
No I meant in the far cry 3 opening sequence where you and your rich douche friends are in a cage

Yes islam is the most based religion

The mods are just becoming shittier day by day

JFL

JFL
Well, that’s probably all cels, natural byproduct of inceldom