Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE WOMEN

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Whores, Bitches whatever you call those OBJECTS i hate them i want them to burn in hell.

Same bro, I really fucking hate them.

I WANT THEM GONE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Good evening I hate women

They hate you more

I truely hate inequality. They just mog mog mog

Cumdumpsters
full

women disgusting, when look at them not throu penis

Hate simps more tbh. Women are just taking advantage of the current system, I’m afraid I’d probably act similarly if I was born a femoid : ^(

Hate simps more tbh. Women are just taking advantage of the current system, I’m afraid I’d probably act similarly if I was born a femoid : ^(
yeah i agree

it's the simp enablers who allow this behaviour to continue and lead every foid to believe that they're a gigastacy

I hate them for not wanting to be with me

Never forget that we are 3rd class in our country
First class = females
2nd class = syrians
3rd class = males
You forgot to mention animals. They're worth more than an incel in the eyes of women

I too resent the hypergamous behavior of femoids and their refusal to date their looksmatches. We must seize the means of reproduction

They force us to go the the army for 6 fucking months here. Bec. im a male.
Shit:feelsree:

You guys need to fucking protest against the fucking cucked government.

Why should only men risk their lives? Aren’t females as capable as men?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Good afternoon, I agree.

They force us to go the the army for 6 fucking months here. Bec. im a male.
"B-b-but ıts your National service bro, if you dont do it and you're poor you'll be seen as a traitor" :soy:

But when a rich chad spends a pile of money to get rid of the 6 months of torture nobody sees it as bad thing. Goverment literally wants us poor incels dead.

I don't hate women tbh. I just want them to stop being such disgusting fucking cunt whore sluts.

They can die after ive c*med in them

I too resent the hypergamous behavior of femoids and their refusal to date their looksmatches. We must seize the means of reproduction
Agreed, they clearly can't handle the responsibility themselves.

We hate women for a reason
@RandomGuy right?

dont most women go to hell according to islam?