Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate women with a passion

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
I despise these vile whores more than words can describe.

I hate ALL OF THEM.

These awful disgusting foids are directly and indirectly causing me severe mental and physical pain.

What the fuck went wrong with XX chromosomes? Being a woman is like having down syndrome but significantly worse.

They are so fucking retarded that they won't even accept that inceldom is just a side effect of their horrible nature, they can't accept that their shitty foid-like behaviour that is engraved into their tiny fucking skulls is singlehandedly the reason why people are rotting on this forum.

I wanna IRL stream and tell foreigners who can’t speak English good about how the holocaust was fake

I hate them too. They prance around in sexy outfits to taunt us. They like to torment us by provoking our sex drive and denying us sex. Truly evil

Women technically evolved to be narcissistic crybabies because of their powerlessness.

I just keep reminding myself that one day I'll be dead and nothing will matter anymore. It makes me feel a little better.

I hate them too. They prance around in sexy outfits to taunt us. They like to torment us by provoking our sex drive and denying us sex. Truly evil
They like giving us allegations. It gives them a dopamaine rush

They are sadistic pieces of shit
its in their nature. Thats why throughout human history the most positively remembered upon societies were the ones where they had the least freedom

its in their nature. Thats why throughout human history the most positively remembered upon societies were the ones where they had the least freedom
Yep. They don’t deserve the freedoms they have in this society