Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women that brag about their success with men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate women that brag about their success with men they act like it’s hard for them to get a relationship or sex when all they have to do is exist doesn’t matter if they’re Stacy or if they’re a landwhale it’s not the same as a Chad or HTN slaying dozens of Becky’s and Stacy’s cause if that Chad was a low tier normie he would hardly have any success

I hate women that brag about their success with men they act like it’s hard for them to get a relationship or sex when all they have to do is exist doesn’t matter if they’re Stacy or if they’re a landwhale it’s not the same as a Chad or HTN slaying dozens of Becky’s and Stacy’s cause if that Chad was a low tier normie he would hardly have any success
I hate all toilets it makes no difference to me. Please stop referring to those monsters as women it's cringe bro

The man has to conquer the woman

The woman just has to let herself being conquered. She does not have to do anything in order to attract a man, because men are naturally attracted to them in a very intense way.

That’s why it’s absolutely laughable for them to brag about it, they did not have to work for it, unlike men.

That’s why for a man it’s a reason to be respected by others, while for a woman, it just means she’s easy to fuck and therefore not worthy

that's like bragging about eating or breathing

I hate women that brag about their success with
I go to bars a lot. I think I'm probably an alcoholic. But, I make good money so as long as that holds out, this is my cope.

Bartenders constantly tell me "funny stories" about fucking. A few weeks ago, on a Saturday morning, I was told, "har har har!! I'm so hung over har har!! I went home with a guy last night, but I had to open for brunch this morning at 10:00!! har har har!! I had to get an uber here and grab a shirt from the back har har!!"

I'm sitting there thinking: this guy fucked you, but wasn't willing to drive you to work on a Saturday? Or drive you home so you could change and get your car? Do you realize how little he gives a shit about you?

Also, whenever they take trips, they'll mention meeting a guy there. I swear to god no woman goes on vacation without getting fucked.

"success with men" sounds so retarded when you're blackpilled. It'd be like if I said "I had some success with my morning shit today". Wow what an achievement.

"success with men" sounds so retarded when you're blackpilled. It'd be like if I said "I had some success with my morning shit today". Wow what an achievement.
Exactly my point

The “lonely, sexually repressed” landwhale or ugly girl myth perpetrated in pop culture is a total myth with the advent of social media. Normies still believe the myth due to the fact a lot of landwhales lack self confidence but the reality is it’s tremendously easy for them to get laid, and easy still for them to start dating as well if a tad harder

it's cringe
it's like a prey bragging that it's been successfully eaten by multiple predators