Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I hate women labels

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
A lot of post today .
Basically this foid was saying that this unattractive professor is a pedo . Now this thing is repeated a lot by a lot of foid, and the sad thing is that this old man is just not a pedo he never did nothing wrong ever , nothing sexual , nothing , but if you have a pedo face than you are a pedo , if you are a creep face you are a creep, if you have a dimb face you are dumb , you can do all the action opposite to your look but no you are your look to a foid . If you face look like a face of a pedo or a pervert you are that . I hate this thing and the fact that most foid cannot even see it.
Also this blupilled professor was a mega simp , with was making him even more creepy in women eye's.

I used professor instead of teacher , in Italy teacher are called "professori " if male "professoressa" if female.

57714.jpg

Nipples me

Foids are the most vile human beings and they are low IQ retards who are incapable of thinking outside of their shallowness.

Now they have good iq the problem is low awareness (the difference between iq is like only 5 points )
Foids are the most vile human beings and they are low IQ.

All Foids are just plain vicious