Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate women, but at the same time, I love them

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
It's weird why I'm like this? I hate myself so much It's insane, I don't deserve a woman love, I do understand now why women don't like me, I'm just a subhuman piece of shit who deserve to be beaten to death that's what I deserve that's what guys like me deserve it's to suffer for the rest of my pathetic and miserable life

There is no such thing as "love" you :bluepill: cuck

HFKAOLKFHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH

It's a biological necessity, we fantasize about women, hate is just a way of blocking the desire and attraction.
because of the frustration of not being able to get a hole

and for being in a pretty pathetic position, no one wants to live like us

Last edited:
Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to women, it's nothing to be ashamed of or hate yourself for.

You sound weak, pathetic, insecure, probably underage.

Last edited:
Extremely cucked and pathetic thread. Only thing I like about women is their bodies, and nothing else.
There is no such thing as "love" you :bluepill: cuck
Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to women, it's nothing to be ashamed of or hate yourself for.

foid worship
women are below men
and the reason they exist is to prolong suffering in life by multiplying
tbh don't care, If I get banned then good for me

Turn „love“ into hate

you could just go for prostitute

they're shallow whores, I hate them but I want to fuck one.

Well put

You’re just a young cuck

i hate women, i just love their sexual characteristics. I couldn't do anything else with a woman. I'm not interested in walking with her holding hands, eating ice cream, going to the cinema or doing any other couple shit. I'm ZERO interested in all of that. JUST SEX DUDE

I love women's looks but hate their personalities.

They are bitchy and annoying.

You love women bc you're a straight guy
You hate them bc they hate you bc of your looks

i hate women, i just love their sexual characteristics. I couldn't do anything else with a woman. I'm not interested in walking with her holding hands, eating ice cream, going to the cinema or doing any other couple shit. I'm ZERO interested in all of that. JUST SEX DUDE

Go back to Reddit, faggot.

This forum is shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back