Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate women as a group they re retarded

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Officer
they all believe they're genuinly superior, that they've got it all figured it out (when they're turbo ignorant tards) and that everyone is wrong but them...
They also believe that they have no negative impact on the world and they're moral beings..
i just don't care about bad stuff that happens to women anymore.. they never face any sort of consequence ever their humanity is just handed to them on a plate and they re still somehow ungrateful blind tards

hating women is a GOOD THING

You hate foids because you think they are retarded.
I hate foids because they are the manifestation of pure evil.
We are not the same.

We are not the same.
I hate foids because of both reasons

We are not the same.
pure evil come from retardation... anyone with a brain would understand that harmounious world comes from a society that adapts to it's people... the problem is women don't adapt and face 0 punishments for living like primal anti civilization animals

We are not the same.
nah it's the same thing

pure evil come from retardation... anyone with a brain would understand that harmounious world comes from a society that adapts to it's people... the problem is women don't adapt and face 0 punishments for living like primal anti civilization animals
I get what you are saying. It's actually well put. But, foids aren't clueless. They know men will keep civilization going. Trust me there's nothing I'd love to be wrong about more than "no civilization collapse."

I get what you are saying. It's actually well put. But, foids aren't clueless. They know men will keep civilization going. Trust me there's nothing I'd love to be wrong about more than "no civilization collapse."
yea they are
i don't know if they're clueless or not but it does seem that they think justice is about what pleases them or not... wich is why i think they re retarded and not manipulators (even though they lie and gaslight)... either way there should be consequences i agre

They’re always the most aggressive in a group

Greatest mind of our generation

No negative impact on the world. Mind explaining the birth control pills in the waterways, ITards?