Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate whores in wrestling

C

cowboyplasma

Greycel
This foid I went to high school with ruined my chance to be normal. This girl joined wrestling my freshman year and we were partners. I was crushing on her pretty hard, but then she decided to start dating one of the seniors on the team who mogs me in every way. I was always reminded how inferior i was and how i’d never have her and she did it on purpose. This bitch is only 5”2 110 lbs and enlisted in the navy, the most pick me girl shit ever it makes me wanna boil myself alive.

Last edited:
What can you do. They always go for the best option in their opinion.

did you ever try wreslting her? Imagine her legs locking your face bewteen and you right in front of her pussy

post her here:feelsLSD:

did you ever try wreslting her? Imagine her legs locking your face bewteen and you right in front of her pussy
Yeah we were always partnered up she was a 112 and i was a 130 no one else was close to her weight so they made us wrestle. sometimes in her spandex i could see a little camel toe

I hate whores in everything.

Yeah we were always partnered up she was a 112 and i was a 130 no one else was close to her weight so they made us wrestle. sometimes in her spandex i could see a little camel toe
oh god if I was wreslting her I would shove my face up to that pussy forget about wreslting I'd have to worry more about controlling my urge to rape her on the spot ( in a vidya game)

Last edited:
oh god if I was wreslting her I would shove my face up to that pussy forget about wreslting I'd have to worry more about controlling my urge to rape her on the spot ( in a vidya game)
She’s annoying as shit anyways. i hope she gets gang raped in the navy

This foid I went to high school with ruined my chance to be normal. This girl joined wrestling my freshman year and we were partners. I was crushing on her pretty hard, but then she decided to start dating one of the seniors on the team who mogs me in every way. I was always reminded how inferior i was and how i’d never have her and she did it on purpose. This bitch is only 5”2 110 lbs and enlisted in the navy, the most pick me girl shit ever it makes me wanna boil myself alive.
Start doing bjj then MMA you'll do well and feel vindicated most grapplers don't have the balls to transition to MMA and get punched most cunts neither
just like most martial artists don't have the guts to fight in the ring
it's a small club and I loved it

I wish I wrestled in high school!

Start doing bjj then MMA you'll do well and feel vindicated most grapplers don't have the balls to transition to MMA and get punched most cunts neither
just like most martial artists don't have the guts to fight in the ring
it's a small club and I loved it
Doing bjj with whitoids is also fun. Trust me, i know. Imagine not trying to launch any kind of offensive as she tries her darndest to submit u, but she’s just too puny, and you just keep maneuvering out of her shit at the last minute.

Eventually, there was a moment when she sat on top of me in mount, trying to figure out what to do. I enjoyed that moment for a couple of seconds or so, if you know what I mean, before slipping out of her mount