Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate white women

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
I hate all foids in general.But I hate white women the most.They are bunch of narcissistic sexually immoral women who loves nothing but betrayal.
I some times look at black men going around the street.Those subhumans look litterally look like a chimpanzee
And I began to wonder why do this white women go behind this ugly looking black subhumans when they have good looking attractive white men ?
I hate them .White women are the biggest race traitors ever.No doubt why joos are easily manipulating them to marry subhumans.

Water is GrAY

over for us chimpcels :feelsrope:

You are bluepilled if you consider a Tyrone a subhuman. You are bluepilled if you think foids want intelligent men in their lives instead of getting their pussy stretched by high-testosterone bodymaxxed BBCmaxxed niggas.

You are bluepilled if you consider a Tyrone a subhuman. You are bluepilled if you think foids want intelligent men in their lives instead of getting their pussy stretched by high-testosterone bodymaxxed

You are bluepilled if you consider a Tyrone a subhuman. You are bluepilled if you think foids want intelligent men in their lives instead of getting their pussy stretched by high-testosterone bodymaxxed BBCmaxxed niggas.
white men like you are the reason why those chimpansee
Cels marry white women

Iam not blue pilled
White men are the most facially attractive of all race
Tyrone is literally a man with ugly monkey face and a six pack that’s all

I never said women wants intelligent men

Cels marry white women

Iam not blue pilled

This is tyrone

Cels marry white women

Iam not blue pilled

I am a sandnigger, idiot. A sandnigger so ugly, so short, with such a small penis and such a bleak future that I can smell your stupidity from miles away.

Attractive or not, the fact that a stacey chooses a Tyrone over a white HTN tells you that sexually they are more attractive to the underdeveloped mind of a foid.

Your judgment of values while a Tyrone fucks and you are the maximum exemplification that your ability to measure the SMV of those "subhuman blacks" is wrong and stupid, bluepiled as a sum.

Cels marry white women
white foids are the most loyal to their men you retarded curry, stop pushing this bbc takeover myth.

I am a sandnigger, idiot. A sandnigger so ugly, so short, with such a small penis and such a bleak future that I can smell your stupidity from miles away.

Attractive or not, the fact that a stacey chooses a Tyrone over a white HTN tells you that sexually they are more attractive to the underdeveloped mind of a foid.

Your judgment of values while a Tyrone fucks and you are the maximum exemplification that your ability to measure the SMV of those "subhuman blacks" is wrong and stupid, bluepiled as a sum.
Sands are definitely ugly no doubt
But blacks are more uglier than sands

I hate them .White women are the biggest race traitors ever
massive cope
white toilets are the most loyal whores to their race
you seeing one or two toilets with a tyroone once won't make them race traitors.
deathnic whores are the most race traitors and especially ES since when they go to the west they only become white-only

massive cope
you seeing one or two toilets with a tyroone once won't make them race traitors.
deathnic whores are the most race traitors and especially ES since when they go to the west they only become white-only
Thank god
Iam relieved

It was not a cope i literally wrote this thread from ignorance
white toilets don't date nigs the way u think they do
maybe 2 or 3 dated nigs but the number is very low
But nowadays I see white women with black men in advertisements
that's just a way to push BLM propaganda.
I think there is a secret joowish propaganda in western world to racemixx
jews also promote White men/ethnic female couples a lot these days.

Most of the libtards in the world hate incels and worship tyrones
Libtards are always normies
Who don’t believe anything wise people say and believe everything liberal government says.

Normies are extremely annoying insects

white foids are the most loyal to their men you retarded curry, stop pushing this bbc takeover myth.
How can u say iam pushing the myth?
I don’t encourage it

After discussing with med anime I understood that it was a myth propagated by joos

All fucking cumskins must fucking hang

Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors. Even normies acknowledge that.

Yes. I subconsciously realized this while in therapy. The privileges afforded to European holes are immeasurable given our present circumstances.

Even without my realization, it would've been realized for me.

Observe:

2023 05 29 23 51 58 Elliot Rodger the virgin killer of California had a privileged life   Da

2023 05 29 23 52 08 Elliot Rodger the virgin killer of California had a privileged life   Da

this is why we need the fucking sterilization camps right fucking now

from what I've seen, at least here in CA, is that white women are the most race loyal by far.

but heres the catch lol. They are only race loyal to tall rich white men. The short beta white males, the ugly ones, the ones that are poor or average, are discriminated against by white foids almost as much as tall men of color (yes, a lot of tallfag men of color still get discriminated by a lot of white foids).

The short beta white males still have plenty of options though (I can't stress this enough). They know the nature of white women more than anyone growing up with white women. Whereas most men of color only can observe and gauge white women's nature from a distance.
Knowing white women, these beta white males often choose noodlewhores, latinas, and indian whores over their white foids (again from what I observe, this is in CA).

Making the situation of Asian American men from super hard to near impossible to ascend.

Both of those beta white males as well as liberal feminist white women cause massive suffering to Asian American men. And to American men in general as far as white women's extreme levels of discriminatory innate segregationist behavior. All of America's problems are rooted from the entitled narcissistic behavior of white women and the american society that pedestalizes them which makes the existing problem of massive social decay even worst. The problem is only compiling by the day and accelerating. The problem is not even acknowledged except for in the darkest blackpill corners of the internet. And even if it was acknowledged by mainstream american society nothing will be done about it. America is rapidly collapsing and no one seems to care or even bother to care in diagnosing the problem.

Diagnosing a major problem involves identifying different minor related symptoms and trying to find a plausible and reasonable root cause. Then experiments needed to be done with data examined. Social scientists should really get on this before America collapses.

Last edited:
massive cope

wait till you hear about Asian whores and sand nigresses once they go to the west their potential partner from the same race is deemed unworthy automatically.

I hate all foids in general.But I hate white women the most.They are bunch of narcissistic sexually immoral women who loves nothing but betrayal.
I some times look at black men going around the street.Those subhumans look litterally look like a chimpanzee
And I began to wonder why do this white women go behind this ugly looking black subhumans when they have good looking attractive white men ?
I hate them .White women are the biggest race traitors ever.No doubt why joos are easily manipulating them to marry subhumans.
That's because even the most handsome white men are genetically inferior to the Almighty Black man. The world will be ours again. You know it, and I know it.

That's because even the most handsome white men are genetically inferior to the Almighty Black man. The world will be ours again. You know it, and I know it.
You are the most delusional retarded greycel ever. I guess every now and then we get super retarded people like you that join this forum.

Black men are clumped rock bottom along with all the other races of colored men.

You guys aren't even the first choices of white landwhales, latina landwhales, or asian landwhales.

You are the most delusional retarded greycel ever. I guess every now and then we get super retarded people like you that join this forum.

Black men are clumped rock bottom along with all the other races of colored men.

You guys aren't even the first choices of white landwhales, latina landwhales, or asian landwhales.
Calling me names is not going to change the fact that BM are the most desired around the globe and foids worship our masculinity and our BBC. Y'all retarded rants will never change that.

Aren't y'all supposed to be incels? Why are y'all so worried about how desirable someone is? None of you are going to fuck these hoes anyway. LMAO

Calling me names is not going to change the fact that BM are the most desired around the globe and foids worship our masculinity and our BBC. Y'all retarded rants will never change that.

Aren't y'all supposed to be incels? Why are y'all so worried about how desirable someone is? None of you are going to fuck these hoes anyway. LMAO
Lol keep coping monkey, JBW wins

I like white women too. They let you cum all over them and treat them like whores. And they worship the BBC.

I like white women too. They let you cum all over them and treat them like whores. And they worship the BBC.
Joined Jun 12, 2023 Posts 85

honestly same. fuck those cunts. Biggest race traitors ever. fuck them

this is why we need the fucking sterilization camps right fucking now

Yes. Though that won't resolve my individual problem, or not fully anyway.

All I require now is to post bits of my history in enough detail to completely crush any dishonesty or false narratives from the holes who caused my problems.

Even race no longer applies due to our efforts.