Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate white women more then ethnic or even gookgals, white women are the caked in shit left in the bottom of the trashcan, their good looks does not

L

low tirecel

Greycel
I hate white women more then ethnic or even gookgals, white women are the caked in shit left in the bottom of the trashcan, their good looks does not save them from the severe condemnation they deserve for being baby killers, zoophiliacs and every other heinous thing a foid is capable of, I know ethnics and rice love blue eyes and pale skin but when you live among them you learn quickly to despise them.

Not a bad first post

All foids are the same. The difference is how domesticated they are depending on the culture.

A foid is a whore or a slave. There is no middle ground.

I’d say I hate Asian girls most. They are all ugly asf but think they deserve white chad

All foids are the same. The difference is how domesticated they are depending on the culture.

i c

@Govid_Dorious

I'm suspecting this is another Recluse alt

Thank you for verbatum copying my comment, don't do it again

Last edited:
I hate all of them

I hate white women more then ethnic or even gookgals, white women are the caked in shit left in the bottom of the trashcan, their good looks does not save them from the severe condemnation they deserve for being baby killers, zoophiliacs and every other heinous thing a foid is capable of, I know ethnics and rice love blue eyes and pale skin but when you live among them you learn quickly to despise them.
and yet ethnics must be worse since theyre coming to live around white ppl in their countries jfl. It's over for shitskins

This is just a cope.

Foids are not all the same, and the differences are not just part of culture. There’s genetics at play as well.
The programming has an obvious trend. Genetics is a no-brainer, and throughout history, foids' relationship to society has always been about how dominated they have been.

Or they are left to free will and what happens happens. or they lose the privilege of being human beings to being cattle.

The relationship with women has always been, in fact, a relationship of domination.

Roundhouse kick to the fucking soul & double decker austere cock slap/erection punch to the face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back