Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate white whores i hope they get raped by shitskins

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
100 years of fucking supporting degeneracy.Voting for pro immigration pro faggotry pro rights parties etc.If i lived in 16th century Europe i would have gotten arranged marriage and had 7 kids but whores would not let that be.So fuck you i hope you get raped by shitskins and i hope it traumatizes you for life.I hope you never forget it you whore.You voted for this and i hope as you get raped you lose all hope just like i lost all hope.Also the constant bullying i recieved from foids in school was ragefuel

I hate all whores, regardless of race.

If i lived in 16th century Europe i would have gotten arranged marriage and had 7 kids but whores would not let that be
we need to go back to those kinds of marriages, this modern marriage is bullshit

Still, it was necessary for me to accept that I could live quite peacefully without relatives.

1 Mega

1 Mega1

This is the only reason.

When I lived in a certain city several years ago, I observed a White Male - Asian Female couple as I was riding on the city bus. The White male was a shirtless muscular blonde Chad alongside his jogger-dressed girlfriend.

I was on a "mega bus" once. A guy on there quickly stopped me as I was preparing to sit near his girlfriend(Very crowded).

"Excuse me! This is my seat"

I was waiting for him to move since it was a very tight fit and he was blocking the pathway, but the man remained there and started frowning at me. He was very tall.

Sad Fox Tv GIF by Ghosted

(Negroid Couple)

I had to slide through an opening between his legs and the seat to move away...

I was on a Metro Transit bus once.

An obese, middle-aged Latina noticed my presence(I was looking through my window) and apparently believed I was staring at her reflection.

She started frowning at me.

Yes. I once saw a young Pean hole on the bus as I was visiting Oak Creek. She stared at me and I chose to disregard her, given I was comforted by the presence of a tall Chinese MATC student.

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

I wish there was site dedicated to white girls getting raped by migrants

100 years of fucking supporting degeneracy.Voting for pro immigration pro faggotry pro rights parties etc.If i lived in 16th century Europe i would have gotten arranged marriage and had 7 kids but whores would not let that be.So fuck you i hope you get raped by shitskins and i hope it traumatizes you for life.I hope you never forget it you whore.You voted for this and i hope as you get raped you lose all hope just like i lost all hope.Also the constant bullying i recieved from foids in school was ragefuel
Just remember who gave them rights

:feelskek:

@faded u know any?

Remember. Rape doesnt exist if the raper is attractive.

Sounds cucked, isn’t it better if White incels (you included) rape them? The ethnics can stay in their own countries.

Sounds cucked, isn’t it better if White incels (you included) rape them? The ethnics can stay in their own countries.
shh, just let shitskin pajeets and niggers fantasize itt :feelskek:

shh, just let shitskin pajeets and niggers fantasize itt :feelskek:
Yeah but OP is clearly White so it’s cuckoldry wishing for another race to rape his women.

Yes. We ethnics must accept that there is no magic solution to our problems, which often result from disgust towards ethnic holes.

Observe:

Envisioning a magical Cumskin hole with anxious traits and mental illness to counteract the disgust I had for my Negroid relatives...only caused me misery. I was destined to worship a whore. I believed she would shield me and act as my closest companion.

Thankfully, I am the residential Aurora Child...!

I will cast my healing magic to seal away the wicked influence of the Anti-Aurora NTs.

Yes that would be great but in the (((west))) only ethnic faggots can rape white foids and get away with it.If you are white people will be wishing for your castration