Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate where i live

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
You niggas living in cities where everything is close by and can take walks around don't know how blessed you are.

Where I live everything is far away, you can get nowhere in here by walking and since it's a third world shithole the public transport is almost non existent or very shit, if you know how to drive you'll take twice the time to get anywhere because of the shitty roads and heavy vehicles circulating all day.

Only thing nearby are a bunch of houses, and empty parks, fuck this place. I need to move to the city ASAP. :feelsree:

bro my little town is ass gotta walk a mile to get to gamestop for my gaming cope its ass

bro my little town is ass gotta walk a mile to get to gamestop for my gaming cope its ass
It's fucking shit being far away from everything. Literally have no choice but to ldar

I love living in burger land!

Watch who you’re talking to little boy

living in a city won’t change anything for you but you can keep coping faggot :feelshmm:
Let that little spicaroo know his place

You niggas living in cities where everything is close by and can take walks around don't know how blessed you are.

Where I live everything is far away, you can get nowhere in here by walking and since it's a third world shithole the public transport is almost non existent or very shit, if you know how to drive you'll take twice the time to get anywhere because of the shitty roads and heavy vehicles circulating all day.

Only thing nearby are a bunch of houses, and empty parks, fuck this place. I need to move to the city ASAP. :feelsree:
Cities are gay

Watch who you’re talking to little boy

living in a city won’t change your circumstances but you can keep coping faggot :feelshmm: you’ll still be inside LDARing all day like a fag
I would beat you abused incel ass any day

Being surrounded by nigs, crime, trashy retards, crowds, and for 100x the price

Cities are gay
Yeah I rather be in the woods surrounded by trees I was for a few years but I’m in the suburbs now which is a bit better than cities. I’m hoping to get back to the countryside one day though :feelsLSD:

Yeah I rather be in the woods surrounded by trees I was for a few years but I’m in the suburbs now which is a bit better than cities. I’m hoping to get back to the countryside one day though :feelsLSD:
I live in the city and I fucking hate it :feelsree::feelsree:
Thankfully it's a less crowded one. My plan in life is to have money remote working and live in some isolated town or in the woods.

You saying Americans are more tolerable? :lul:
Yes I see these fucking illegal mexicans who come here that get on my nerves more than any nig or whatever. i hate being around them. Being around boomer white people is fine since they're usually just quiet.

I preferred living in the countryside too. Plus I was at a place with a lake nearby so I fished everyday listening to music which was fun, now I’m back in my hometown probably to rot for the rest of my life
You can't move back?

You saying Americans are more tolerable? :lul:
Yes who the fuck would rather cohabite with some illegal spic that slid on his wet back into the country :feelskek:

I preferred living in the countryside too. Plus I was at a place with a lake nearby so I fished everyday listening to music which was fun, now I’m back in my hometown probably to rot for the rest of my life
There was a creek by our place to swim in the water was drinkable too it was a perfect collapse survival spot

Yes I see these fucking illegal mexicans who come here that get on my nerves more than any nig or whatever. i hate being around them. Being around boomer white people is fine since they're usually just quiet.
Mexicans taking over your country, you submissive white boomers will perish :lul:
Keep hating cumskin, we will take over the world and that is a fact.
2751051 king kong chest pound

Idk why you laugh, it's over for your country :lul:
It’s not. You spics will always answer to whites. Just look at the rest of Latin America. Spics could be %70 of the US population and we would still rule over you. You are not like niggers that want to burn loot and murder. Mestizos are a very submissive race.

The person I worked for in roofing offered me to live on his property so I wouldn’t have to have him come pick me up in the morning, i quit that after a while and left :feelsrope: but I wish I could go back and have that job again too. Sadly that nigger moved
Brutal. Could try getting a CS certification and working remote from there idk.

It’s not. You spics will always answer to whites. Just look at the rest of Latin America. Spics could be %70 of the US population and we would still rule over you. You are not like niggers that want to burn loot and murder. Mestizos are a very submissive race.
You are not ruling over anything :lul:
Go back to rot in your room

You are not ruling over anything :lul:
Go back to rot in your room
Is the beaner mad :feelshmm:

Spic mongrels are a majority in Brazil yet you still let whites have all the power. That’s actually smart of your race. You know better then to bite the hand that feeds you unlike the niggers. Just look at South Africa.

Spic cope there is a reason so many spics are going to cumskin countries
Yeah no shit
Is the beaner mad :feelshmm:

Spic mongrels are a majority in Brazil yet you still let whites have all the power. That’s actually smart of your race. You know better then to bite the hand that feeds you unlike the niggers. Just look at South Africa.
Nigga why the fuck you talking like i give a shit about that? I know my position and am maxing in every possible way to leave this shithole.
You? Talk high about the white race while rotting jfl, you can't even slay a white woman and are so proud of muh white moggers :lul:

Literally :bluepill: into oblivion for thinking muh superior race gives a shot about you

[UWSL]Nigga why the fuck you talking like i give a shit about that? I know my position and am maxing in every possible way to leave this shithole.[/UWSL]
You? Talk high about the white race while rotting jfl, you can't even slay a white woman and are so proud of muh white moggers :lul:

Literally :bluepill: into oblivion for thinking muh superior race gives a shot about you
Yeah you better learn your position bean boy. The only thing you spics are good for in my country is putting shingles on the roof of my mcmansion for slave wages. Don’t tell me about it cause if you come here the first thing I’m doing is calling ICE :feelsbaton: (in video game)

You're blessed too. At least u don't live around a bunch of stupid Mexicans crowded af.

Try being a trucel in NYC, seeing fucking normies and foids living the best type of life WHILE WE ARE ROTTING :feelsping:

Yeah you better learn your position bean boy. The only thing you spics are good for in my country is putting shingles on the roof of my mcmansion for slave wages. Don’t tell me about it cause if you come here the first thing I’m doing is calling ICE :feelsbaton: (in video game)
Take your meds and go back to rotting :feelshaha:

You're blessed too. At least u don't live around a bunch of stupid Mexicans crowded af.
I don't live in Mexico so yeah
Try being a trucel in NYC, seeing fucking normies and foids living the best type of life WHILE WE ARE ROTTING :feelsping:
NYC is one of the cities I really don't want to even visit, it looks like a shithole, hope you get to leave that place soon.

I want to visit NYC someday tbh

I love living in peaceful less populated places but in Curryland it's so hard. Get to see thousands of ugly shitskin faggots everywhere:cryfeels:

As far I'm corcened. Things are not close in some towns in U.S. Reason why Americans need cars or some shit like that.