Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when women virtue signal us then turn around and reject us

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate when women virtue us and then turn around and reject us saying oh you’re handsome you’ll find somebody one day or you just haven’t met the right one well why can’t you be the right one then this is how you know they don’t mean what they say because if they did they’d be dating us they would give us a chance

Water fucking wet. I hate most women, HTN+ always win (we can't).

I hate when women virtue us and then turn around and reject us saying oh you’re handsome you’ll find somebody one day or you just haven’t met the right one well why can’t you be the right one then this is how you know they don’t mean what they say because if they did they’d be dating us they would give us a chance
yep I have had this more than once

I hate it too. Especially when its from middle aged foids.

No one ever called me handsome.

:foidSoy: You're going to meet somebody great one day! (But not me.)

I hate it too. Especially when its from middle aged foids.
yep that come from a generation that does not understand our problems

I'd hate them less if they just told us were ugly subhumans with no sexual appeal

I.E., you're a great guy. I'm sure you'll find the right girl and make her happy one day. Just not me said every girl. Or so I've heard. Women don't usually talk to me long enough to gaslight me.

no I am 5ft , 7
By today's standards thats short in most places. Yesterday i watched a video about Japanese girls taste in men, and they stated perfect height as 175cm, lowest they would go 170cm and highest they would go not over 183cm. At least you qualify, i dont im too short.