Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate when women don't give us reasons of why they rejected us.

ApexPredator69

ApexPredator69

Greycel
"You're not ugly bro, just get confident"
I know those whores reject us because of our looks, just say it straightforward. I know, Stacy, I know you want Chad's cock and milk. I know that I'm a fucking sub-human for you. Why don't you just plain say it instead of the 'ambiguous' "I don't see you in that way".
Hoes want to feel no-guilty about their Chads desire.
Fucking bitches, I hope we could tie them, rub their anus with cheese and release feed sewers rat on them.
You made me a fucking virgin.

First post and no reply. Brutal!
make manejar GIF

Theres no need. If your really blackpilled you know the reason they rejected you.

Theres no need. If your really blackpilled you know the reason they rejected you.
Exactly the body language they express tells me everything I need to know.

I've been publicly laughed at, looks of disgust, called ugly and disgusting in my presence. The shower didn't change anything.

I would like to employ kgb methods on my last oneitis to know exactly why she rejected me the way she did, it was quite the kek even for me.

It’s why I don’t like when I see people on THIS forum say, “oh women aren’t the problem”.

Women are the reason for the manosphere. The blackpill, blue pill, red pill, mgtow, etc. If women never lied about their mating selection, we wouldn’t be so frustrated about it. We, as lonely guys, would have a more accepted position in society.