Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate when talented people attribute all their success in something to "Hard work"

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Now don't get me wrong, i know talented people Like LeBron James, Tom Bradey and other talented niggas put a lot of hard work into their profession.

But I hate how they act like the only reason they got to where they were was strictly from hard work. I hate how some of these niggas don't acknowledge that they were born with the talent to actually be as good as they were.

Some of them act as if your average Joe can become one of the greatest sports player, musican, actor etc. With just hard work.

Idk why these niggas gotta act like they aren't talented and the only reason why they got what they have is due to just hard work.

@Master is non binary

There's no good job for you're face

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar thoughts?

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar thoughts?
Agreed, brothER

I'm not denying that certain people have for sure put in effort to their success, but in order to first do that you have to have the genes for it: Something which sadly, no one here & not very many normies even pass the litmus test for.

Their hardwork is just a tide which raises their already high-enough boats

somewhat agree

it sure is annoying

but

if i would be in their position i would to the same tbh

Agreed, brothER

I'm not denying that certain people have for sure put in effort to their success, but in order to first do that you have to have the genes for it: Something which sadly, no one here & not very many normies even pass the litmus test for.

Exactly. Ik they put in tons of hardwork and I'm not trying to discredit that but I wish they'd just admit that they also had the talent which made it to where their hard work could boost them to pro status

Exactly. Ik they put in tons of hardwork and I'm not trying to discredit that but I wish they'd just admit that they also had the talent which made it to where their hard work could boost them to pro status
Agreed, I wish they would acknowledge that they were naturally gifted with this talent(basically had the right genes; ie tall & athletic in Lebrons case) & that their hard work essentially was just them utilizing this talent to its maximum capacity.

somewhat agree

it sure is annoying

but

if i would be in their position i would to the same tbh
Basically what I said above in this comment; all their hardwork was just them utilizing what they already were predisposed with.

Now yes, I don't deny they did have to struggle a lot & surmount every difficulty in their path, yet they act as if this is viable for anyone & everyone to do: I just wish they wouldn't be disingenuous & would admit they had "luck," yet that is far too blackpilled for the mainstream

Talent beats hard work in 100% of cases.
A talented guy has to put in the very very bare minimum amount of work and he'll be lightyears ahead of everyone else.
Take Ronaldo vs Messi for example.
Ronaldo by accounts of many is an engineered product. He has no natural talent at all, but he was fast-tracked from an early age to be obsessively disciplined with a freakish work ethic.
Messi on the other hand, in terms of effort he's your average footballer. He didn't do anything extra to earn his place, he just happened to be naturally very skilled with the ball.
But he still always comes out on top statistically.
It's a brutal blackpill to swallow knowing even the most disciplined and obsessed of men hardly comes close to raw genetic talent.

Talent beats hard work in 100% of cases.
A talented guy has to put in the very very bare minimum amount of work and he'll be lightyears ahead of everyone else.
Take Ronaldo vs Messi for example.
Ronaldo by accounts of many is an engineered product. He has no natural talent at all, but he was fast-tracked from an early age to be obsessively disciplined with a freakish work ethic.
Messi on the other hand, in terms of effort he's your average footballer. He didn't do anything extra to earn his place, he just happened to be naturally very skilled with the ball.
But he still always comes out on top statistically.
It's a brutal blackpill to swallow knowing even the most disciplined and obsessed of men hardly comes close to raw genetic talent.
Dnr tbhngl

Everything just falls into place for them

Bodybuilders are the best example of this. It's literally all genetics