Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when people make things about them

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I hate when people have displays which draw attention to themselves instead of have introspection to their retard. For example: some asshole is waiting in a GameStop and bitches about you are wearing a mask . Somebody yells at their dog for “annoyance” when they are eating peanuts real loud. Somebody plays music real loud and bitches that your small iPod to some background music. Some asshole walks in to a store real late and bitches about how he has to wait for a shipment. I just happen to know people a lot like this and it seems you can’t relax, unless you had some gun to protect yourself. I know what I’m saying sounds retarted but some of these normies strive toward confrontation and they never shut up. Like I’ve Tooken acid in public and the amount some people will try to harass you is Insane

Foids especially