Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I HATE when people call incels ”desperate”

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Its such a piece of shit thing to say. Yeah no shit we are fucking desperate missing out on the most important human experience.

All the chads that are not desperate are that way because they got female validation since YOUNG age.

Fuck you worthless human garbage . I despise normies/redpillers/inceltears

Lower your standards teehee.

Sex isn't important that's why literally every media ever made is about it

Just ignore your most basic and fundamental drive to reproduce, that has been yearning to be fulfilled since puberty broOOOoooOOO!

Also imagine saying this in any other domain of life. "Don't let your interviewer think you're desperate for that job! You need to show youre strong and independent and don't need money or a career to be happy. Wait... what? that's the whole point of the interview in the first place? Nah, Nah, shut that shit up Dont let them know you might actually want to work or something, teehee!"

Just ignore your most basic and fundamental drive to reproduce, that has been yearning to be fulfilled since puberty broOOOoooOOO!

Also imagine saying this in any other domain of life. "Don't let your interviewer think you're desperate for that job! You need to show youre strong and independent and don't need money or a career to be happy. Wait... what? that's the whole point of the interview in the first place? Nah, Nah, shut that shit up Dont let them know you might actually want to work or something, teehee!"
high IQ

aint desperate enough to fucking disgusting landwhales, trannies or faggots. I'd rather remain incel for life

"just fuck trannies bro or volcel"- :soy:

No shit jfl we're deprived of physical and romantic relationship. A starving poor man would look in garbage cans what may be useful to him and eat food thrown by people. Of course we'd be desperate to take anything we can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back