Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate when normalfags have to mention their gfs out of nowhere

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
It seriously pisses me off, I could be reading a review for a game or movie and they'll mention that their gf's mothers dog died a year ago. There's nothing more ERfuel than that, my only cope is that they are dating blown through landwhales which is prob the case.

But my gayfriend :soy::foidSoy:

I had this dumbass bastard in my HS who regulary mogged me for it.

He literally had shit grades, a complete moron, I once was at his home and it was absolute hell. Like i had to first of all help this nigga clean his room because trash was laying around everywhere and he was messy as fuck.

Yet he always let loose dumb comments like "My girlfriends hair smells so nice and is sooo long"
Me (confused because that comment came out of nowhere): "Uhmm alright?!"
"Yeah, it is all in my face when we sleep together"

And it was teen love too because it was back in 9th grade.

I did not understand why a guy like that, whos poor, lived only with his mother and an older brother, was talentless and had bad grades all the time get a good looking girlfriend.

Btw I was suuuuper blue pilled at that point.

But I always questioned myself why this guy - who had HTN looks - always talked about this girl.

The reason: it was literally all he had going for himself.

He must have had an inferiority complex towards me because I was a straight A grade "Teachers pet" who was actually more popular within the class and because I had TWO parents at my home that both worked, while his single mother lived of social Wealtfare.

And it was LITERALLY all the fucking time I was hanging around with this kid.

normshits - on the brink of inklerdom and cuckoldry - use their temporarily assigned spent holes to justify their zogcattle bug existence. many such cases

If it makes you feel better: While they're talking about how much they love and cherish their gf, their gf is riding some random guys cock.

I stopped watching many youtubers because of that reason

If it makes you feel better: While they're talking about how much they love and cherish their gf, their gf is riding some random guys cock.
It might be true but it's probably cope, let's be honest

True. A few days ago I visited an apartment along with other contenders. One of them, a tallfag ofc, told me out of the blue that if he doesn't get an apartment very soon, then he'll have to go back to his gf's apartment which is too far and blah blah blah. You know what? I got the apartment. :feelscomfy:
harry-potter-uncle-vernon.gif

I honestly don't think so. If you're an average guy, the chances of your gf cheating are very high.

If he's a HTN or Chadlite then the chances drastically shrink. But it's over for average male.

True. A few days ago I visited an apartment along with other contenders. One of them, a tallfag ofc, told me out of the blue that if he doesn't get an apartment very soon, then he'll have to go back to his gf's apartment which is too far and blah blah blah. You know what? I got the apartment. :feelscomfy:
harry-potter-uncle-vernon.gif
Lmao W

I stopped watching many youtubers because of that reason
I was watching some random streamers clip on yt, playing a game that mostly inkwells play and this soy sounding motherfucker randomly got praised and kissed by his gf after winning a match, it was so surreal. Then I remembered that the streamer was a ricecel and it brought me back to reality :feelshaha:.

most streamers and youtubers are betabuxxing for sure unless they are good looking, a lot of them are dating "reformed" whores like xqc is.

I had this dumbass bastard in my HS who regulary mogged me for it.
I'm guessing it was a nig, I remember feeling down on myself as a highschooler because I thought it was my lack of money or skill in anything contributed to me being lonely like a retard but seeing people who were similarly introverted or avoidant getting experience while I rotted was eye opening.

I'm guessing it was a nig, I remember feeling down on myself as a highschooler because I thought it was my lack of money or skill in anything contributed to me being lonely like a retard but seeing people who were similarly introverted or avoidant getting experience while I rotted was eye opening.
Nope a white boy

It seriously pisses me off, I could be reading a review for a game or movie and they'll mention that their gf's mothers dog died a year ago. There's nothing more ERfuel than that, my only cope is that they are dating blown through landwhales which is prob the case.
Yeah man, cant even cope in peace anymore, like bitch, I wanna hear a review for a 90s muscle car, not hear about your previous 69 morbillion girlfriends.

Last edited:
I had a dumbass roomate who used every single chance he could to mention he has a gf. If you said "oxygen", the motherfucker would say "OMGG MY GF BREATHES OXYGEN DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A GF THAT BREATHES OXYGEN"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back