Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when foids with dark hair dye their hair blonde

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★
So many foids do this for some reason. I prefer dark hair, it looks so much better to me. Not like I can get any foid anyway, it's just that foids shouldn't fake their hair colour of all things.

So many foids do this for some reason. I prefer dark hair, it looks so much better to me. Not like I can get any foid anyway, it's just that foids shouldn't fake their hair colour of all things.
I don’t care. As long as its not some ridiculous color like lime orange it’s not a failo to me

I also despise dyed hair. Brunettes are the prettiest but they always want to change.

I like whitemaxxed-noodlewhores. So yeah, I prefer 'blonde hair' on foids tbh.

in most foids, dark hair FOGS Blonde, Silver or white dyed hair mogs hard too tho.