Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when foids look at me

ropecel_jfl

ropecel_jfl

clowncel
I was walking down the street, minding my business like the humble quiet guy I am, thinking about hitler, when a foid had the nerve to look at me and fucking SCOWL AT ME. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

This FUCKING TOILET had the gall to scowl at me. She doesn't know my pain. All they do is sit around and complain all day about "mAH pEriod Ma VagIN" We need to commit genocide on foids, now!!! I won't stand for this FUCKING TREATMENT.

I was walking down the street, minding my business like the humble quiet guy I am, thinking about hitler, when a foid had the nerve to look at me and fucking SCOWL AT ME. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

This FUCKING TOILET had the gall to scowl at me. She doesn't know my pain. All they do is sit around and complain all day about "mAH pEriod Ma VagIN" We need to commit genocide on foids, now!!! I won't stand for this FUCKING TREATMENT.
Ok GrAY

This is why i often wear shades when im outside, i hate making eye contact with people.

Last edited:
Scowl back. :feelsthink:

Images 3

You know the answER to this problem.

You know you're not nt when you hate eye contact. I hate being looked at by foids too as a subhuman because you know whatever reason they're staring at you isn't good.

was walking down the street, minding my business like the humble quiet guy I am, thinking about hitler
also this is larp or bait, this is too funny to not be fake :lul:

Last December my mom made me come with her to buy warm pants (in a mountain village, it was very busy). In the store I was just standing, looking at my phone when a mother with her 3 daughters (all average looking 16-18 year olds come in) and they look at me confused and weirdly, a slight scowl, definitely no attraction but curiousity they kept looking at me like I’m an alien

k gray

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back