Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE WHEN FOIDS ACHIEVE ANY SUCCESS

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
I HATE IT WHEN FOIDS DID EXAMS GOOD OR SHE GET ANY SUCCESS IN HER LIFE I FUCKING HATE IT AND I HATE THOSE FUCKING FOIDS

IT ENRAGES ME AS FUCK WHEN IM HEARING ABOUT FOIDS' SUCCESS

YESTERDAY I HEARD THAT FOID HAD GOOD RESULTS FROM EXAMS AND THAT SHE IS GOING TO A BIG CITY TO STUDY AND IT ENRAGED ME

I CANT FUCKING STUDY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MOTIVATION BECAUSE IM A FUCKING RETARDED INCEL AND EVEN IF I WOULD STUDY GOOD AND DID EXAMS GOOD THEN I COULDNT LEAVE MY HOME AND GET A NEW HOME IN A BIG CITY SINCE IM RETARDED I HATE IT

I HATE FUCKING FOIDS I HOPE THEY ALL GONNA DIE

IM HAVING JOY WHEN I HEAR THAT A FOID HAD SOMETHING BAD IN HER LIFE OR SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER

FUCK FOIDS FUCK FOIDS IM MAD AS FUCK

Over for slavcels

I HATE IT WHEN FOIDS DID EXAMS GOOD OR SHE GET ANY SUCCESS IN HER LIFE I FUCKING HATE IT AND I HATE THOSE FUCKING FOIDS

YESTERDAY I HEARD THAT FOID HAD GOOD RESULTS FROM EXAMS AND THAT SHE IS GOING TO A BIG CITY TO STUDY AND IT ENRAGED ME

I CANT FUCKING STUDY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MOTIVATION BECAUSE IM A FUCKING RETARDED INCEL AND EVEN IF I WOULD STUDY GOOD AND DID EXAMS GOOD THEN I COULDNT LEAVE MY HOME AND GET A NEW HOME IN A BIG CITY SINCE IM RETARDED I HATE IT

IM HAVING JOY WHEN I HEAR THAT A FOID HAD SOMETHING BAD IN HER LIFE OR SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I especially hate that they never have to do any real work on their own, and are never met with any true failure. Where's the fucking safety net for us ugly and sperg men? :feelswhat:

Can't relate i usually get better marks than sluts in my class

i h[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]ate [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]any kind of suggestion th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a wom[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]an could be my superior. she got there by sucking dick prob[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]ably[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]:redpill:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

I especially hate that they never have to do any real work on their own, and are never met with any true failure. Where's the fucking safety net for us ugly and sperg men? :feelswhat:
the worst is that men always have to hardwork to achieve any success like getting an your own house or smth like that

meanwhile foid has to only spread her legs, get rich husband by this and she has her own apartment or house

life is unfair

i h[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]ate [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]any kind of suggestion th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a wom[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]an could be my superior. she got there by sucking dick prob[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]ably[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]:redpill:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
foids' power lies between their legs

without the thing between their legs they are useless

I am a narcissist. Allow me to give you joy:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

Childhood1

PAMP

yikes on bikes sweaty that's your toxic masculinity speaking :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Our safety net is roping at 40 if we're particularly tenacious.

the worst is that men always have to hardwork to achieve any success like getting an your own house or smth like that

meanwhile foid has to only spread her legs, get rich husband by this and she has her own apartment or house

life is unfair
And even hard work isn't always rewarded, if you're low enough in the social hierarchy. :feelsUgh::feelsrope:

I too dont like fuckholes achieving.
There is a saying "when a man earns he dreams of giving a beautiful life to his wife and children. But when a fuckhole (women) earns she doesn't need a man". There is a difference. They can have sex legally or illegally as there are many SIMPS and pussy hungry beta faggots. But when a man does this he can get acussed of false rape and his life is destroyed in seconds. So I say make videos of you fucking fuckholes. It is an evidence that it wasnt rape and post it online. :feelskek:

Me too. It’s not natural for women to be competing against men for success in things like educational attainment and careers, they should be out of sight and out of mind making children

Women can use all their energy on getting a an exam. They get invited to social events and parties just bc they have a pussy.
They don’t need to try socializing or try to improve.

imagine you are winning in creative mode

Foids that are 50 years old do oF And outearn 70% of man by trice the amount

Just have Fat Tits and long Hair theory , its absolutely over:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:feelsclown:

Women can use all their energy on getting a an exam. They get invited to social events and parties just bc they have a pussy.

i h[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]ate [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]any kind of suggestion th[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]at [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]a wom[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]an could be my superior. she got there by sucking dick prob[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]ably[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

over for lowiqcels

Tons of my female cousins and aunts job mog and money mog me to hell and back:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i have an aunt who is a doctor. Actually, i have like 3 aunts who are doctors :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:my 16 year old sister is going into dental hygienist and will probably wealth mog me too if she lands a proper job

Unpopular comment that will probably get a lot of responses accusing me of being :soy:, but if a foid passes fair and square, I don't mind. Otherwise, I'm skeptical of successful females, due to what I have experienced.

In an attempt to fix "past injustices" a lot of professors and employers give them special treatment, and all other things being equal, between two people, the foid will far more likely get hired. --- I see this all the time as a wagecel. I also see foids in my linkedin feed finding better positions, whereas most men in my feed (myself included) seem to get stuck in their same stupid role for years (and no, lurkers, I'm not lazy - I try to move up).
True story that the lurkers won't believe: I was in a project collaborating with another company, and one of the staff from the other company straight out admitted that they "prefer hiring women". The person who said this (a foid of course) stated this calmly and without any shame whatsoever; in fact she sounded kind of proud about it

This. Also they just memorize shit, it's not like they analyze shit. Also, there is high possibility they up their grades because Women Are Wonderful Effect