Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate weekends

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Weekends are a waste of time, when you're an incel.

There's nothing to do on weekends. The options are scarce and, whichever you pick, you will lose.

If you LDAR, you'll simply waste even more time of your useless life.
If you do le self-improvement or other hobby cope, it'll be a waste of time with no output too, because it won't earn money or make you a Chad. Also, for hobbies like gym and watching films in the cinema, be prepared for brutal lifemog by couples of Chads and Stacies all around.
If you go for a walk, all the way you'll be squeezing through the never-ending imbecile NPCs crowd with never-waning bluepill euphoria on their faces and never-shutting-up spawns in baby carriages.
If you do more work, you'll get even more exhausted than before.

unless you're doing something you love for a living, which is rare.
Week-days are much better, for on these days at least normies are somewhat miserable, forced into slavery by their bosses. Females and Chad are still having the time of their lives, but this small crack on the bluepilled perfect world of universal happiness and joy remains. It will be closed in a couple of days, but for now let those normans suffer. It's no match to what an incel experiences, but even this petty misfortune feels satisfying, it serves them all right for their hypocrisy and voluntary ignorance.

I hate weekends.

Only read the first paragraph but I agree

Literally today was so boring I had nothing to do id skip between activities nothing interested me there was nothing to do

I disagree

stonazo

This is why I hope there's a plague that kills everyone. That would be never. We are bound to suffer in this shit hole, for the eternity... Until the messiah comes, and rapes every fuckin chad and stacy until their misserable mouths spout their innermost organs and are burned in Gehena's fire. That would be never too!

Last edited:
This is why I hope there's a plague that kills everyone. That would be never. We are bound to suffer in this shit hole, for the eternity... Until the messiah comes, and rapes every fuckin chad and stacy until their misserable mouths spout their innermost organs and be burned in Gehena's fire. That would be never too!
watch Rarenirvana channel on YT. It's a cool channel

I literally stopped nightwalking on weekends due to foids and chads roaming around made me want to end it.

Just wait several more months when the covid vaccine comes out. I hope the vaccine has a high fail rate and wipes out most of the WMAF couples I see every weekend.

Theyre so proud and audacious being out and about while I'm walking alone trying to hide back my tears. I walk faster to some corner where people can't see me and I just sit and stand there waiting for my flushed face to turn normal again.

I truly hope I get to live another 40+ years just to see how low this country has sunk and to see China's GDP twice the size of America's.

Weekends are great tbh

Weekends are a waste of time, when you're an incel.

There's nothing to do on weekends. The options are scarce and, whichever you pick, you will lose.

If you LDAR, you'll simply waste even more time of your useless life.
If you do le self-improvement or other hobby cope, it'll be a waste of time with no output too, because it won't earn money or make you a Chad. Also, for hobbies like gym and watching films in the cinema, be prepared for brutal lifemog by couples of Chads and Stacies all around.
If you go for a walk, all the way you'll be squeezing through the never-ending imbecile NPCs crowd with never-waning bluepill euphoria on their faces and never-shutting-up spawns in baby carriages.
If you do more work, you'll get even more exhausted than before.

unless you're doing something you love for a living, which is rare.
Week-days are much better, for on these days at least normies are somewhat miserable, forced into slavery by their bosses. Females and Chad are still having the time of their lives, but this small crack on the bluepilled perfect world of universal happiness and joy remains. It will be closed in a couple of days, but for now let those normans suffer. It's no match to what an incel experiences, but even this petty misfortune feels satisfying, it serves them all right for their hypocrisy and voluntary ignorance.

I hate weekends.
You must be neet

Nope. I have constant things to do on the weekends, and every other day. There are so many hobbies and fun things you can do by yourself.