Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate weak men / "cucks" or men who worship women 1000 times more than women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
As shitty as women are, they don't ACTIVELY give money to other women just for being women. They don't support cam whores or make hypergamy worse.

But there's an infinite parade of men who will gladly destroy their lives to give money / time to women who hate them. At the very least, they'll date 3-4 points down and worship the pig who doesn't even respect them in public.

I hope these men get burned alive, slowly. I hate them so fucking bad. I want them to be hooked to a machine to administer and infinite supply of chemicals that cause extreme pain.

Lastly, the worst thing about these men is they are EMOTIONAL AS FUCK. Every single fucking thing will give them "feels" which basically means they get manipulated by any media they see.

foids lack the mental capacity to understand the full extent of what's happening. Soylent cucks have no excuse

The damn boomers did this shit. Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create weak men. We are at the third stage

The damn boomers did this shit. Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create weak men. We are at the third stage

I don't ever think I've met a boomer who didn't straight up worship women like they were all baby jesus,

Cucks are basically just incels that overdosed on bluepill

I don't ever think I've met a boomer who didn't straight up worship women like they were all baby jesus,
Same dude. We are the generation of Doomers and low lives and honestly I’m loving it

Same dude. We are the generation of Doomers and low lives and honestly I’m loving it

Worst prepper / doomer I've ever met I could get along with fine even if I didn't agree with all the shit he was saying.

But how the fuck do you get along with a boomer who worships foids?

If theres one thing I hate more than women is cucks. If it wasnt for them women would be completely useless

couldn't agree more.
The damn boomers did this shit.
tbh. Almost every old man in this country is a smug piece of shit who puts women on a pedestal. Can't wait for them to drop dead. The only exceptions are immigrants from poorer countries.

As shitty as women are, they don't ACTIVELY give money to other women just for being women. They don't support cam whores or make hypergamy worse.

But there's an infinite parade of men who will gladly destroy their lives to give money / time to women who hate them. At the very least, they'll date 3-4 points down and worship the pig who doesn't even respect them in public.

I hope these men get burned alive, slowly. I hate them so fucking bad. I want them to be hooked to a machine to administer and infinite supply of chemicals that cause extreme pain.

Lastly, the worst thing about these men is they are EMOTIONAL AS FUCK. Every single fucking thing will give them "feels" which basically means they get manipulated by any media they see.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Exactly, if it weren't for cucks foids wouldn't hold such power as they do now.