Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate virtue signaling bitches

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So I decided to add a foid to discord
N9TkLch.gif

Honestly I lasted 2 days and our convo mostly consisted of me asking and saying "would u bang?", "cope" and posting pics of Chico, orb, hamlossus and ocd. Let me tell you how hypocritical and virtual signaling those bitches are from first hand experience. First I asked if she has a bf and said no but I read her reddit history and she does have one, when I sent pics of Chico to her she said "ew" and then procceeded to talk about her ex "my ex was like that, his dick was srs btw twehee, total prick"
Screenshot 20181210 140323

and she dares to say that looks don't matter. She said she would date a guy who is 1 but with wonderwful personality and guess what?
Screenshot 20181210 140615

Screenshot 20181210 140630

DO THEY REALLY THINK WE CAN'T SEE THROUGH THEIR LOW IQ BULLSHIT? LOL

And this is how it has ended if anyone is interested
Screenshot 20181210 140830
Screenshot 20181210 140835
Screenshot 20181210 140841

Anyway:D
N9TkLch.gif
if you are a real female reading this, add me to discord Weed#4202 and PROVE that you can actually help an incel with no virtual signaling bullshit.
Of course nobody will add me because all females are like that.
N9TkLch.gif

I hate bitches too

loled heavily, good job, boyo

games of throne :soy:

Anyway:D
N9TkLch.gif
if you are a real female reading this, add me to discord Weed#4202 and PROVE that you can actually help an incel with no virtual signaling bullshit.
This looks really funny.

discord is for male feminists. Are you a male feminist, @Weed?

"IM TRYING TO BE YOUR FREIND BUT YOU'RE PUTTING UP A WALL LEIK STAHP OMG TEEHEE"

bitch go die either fuck me or die we ain't friends with bitches out here because that's CUCK shit