Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate uppity motherfuckers

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I honestly could just eat a poptart and stare at a wall for like 3 hours straight. A lot of normies are the opositie of laid back. They gotta be fucking with a this fucking with a that. A lot of narcissistic ones are really hypocrtical with this bullshit, for example my dad is a total fucking spaz but will say "you make me nervous" if you ever showed the same kind of boisterous bullshity schemes he tries to makeup. Motherfucker will drive 4 hours to buy some dumb shit off of craiglist. More shit you do, more you are probably antagonizing other people.

its because humans adjust to any life they are given and also justify it

30+ are much less capable of enjoying the rewards they earn than they enjoy the bluepill of 'earning the weekend' and will crave more work when given full free time. They do not fully enjoy being concious and like to create identical days of 'earning' a beer and a pie in front of shit television at the end of the day. Then they get rejected by their 50 year old wife.
Entire life decided by the influences of other people and biological instincts. NPCs are not 'not concious' they are just overwhelmed by the relevancy of their own life essentially just scared of failing and not as aware of the entertainment factor of each hour of their life
I just don’t know if I agree that the whole acts in self riotous way is due to misanthropic dissatisfaction as a really up to snuff theory. You could walk into nearly any department store in any place in the world and find boojy ass dumb sluts/fucks and they have NO introspection. I sweaty fucking try it, but don’t. There’s a reason we don’t go outside lol

can relate, we are monk like breed.

Normies doing normie shit , npc style , who cares?.

I
Normies doing normie shit , npc style , who cares?.
It would just be fun to know so much about them that you could manipulate them, directly or indirectly

agreed. Fuck these high energy upstuck muh hobbies/party life trash