Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Uncut Americans

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Apparently fucking Leonardo DiCaprio is uncut because his parents were fucking hippies.

leo-dicaprio-with-his-parents.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? Did anything not go right in this fucker’s life? He’s fucking twice my age and somehow escaped the knife at peak cutter hysteria in America.

This website is pure ragefuel.
>Will Smith
>Paul Walker
>William DaFoe (famously large cock)
>Joaquin Pheonix (literally a Jew)
Ahhhhhhhhhh

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9FfFV_2nJRU

>I hope you’re proud of who you are

How the fuck is fucking dick surgery a part of who I am? I wasn’t born this way. It was done to me. Imagine telling a rape victim to be proud of who they are.

A Gallery of Famous Intact Men

I'm sorry for your loss.

Fucking ragefuel man. Truly in this society, there are absolute winners and absolute losers. Some men get to be rich giga chads that have sex with 19 year old girls while being uncut. Others are such abject losers that not only are they poor and get no bitches, but they don’t even get to enjoy having a normal functioning penis.

How the fuck is fucking dick surgery a part of who I am? I wasn’t born this way. It was done to me. Imagine telling a rape victim to be proud of who they are.
I hate these fucking shithead doctors man. They profit off of mutilating us. Of course they are going to spew this horse shit. They don’t care about ethics or accuracy of what they say, their only goal is to cut off enough foreskins so that they can afford a new car with a sunroof and a trip to Spain.

I wish I could once feel a real orgasm. Others get to feel it customarily inside a 17 year old's folding cunt, while I barely feel anything with my second-rate penis alone and unloved.

If it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure leo was diddled by jewish hebrewood directors as a kid

If it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure leo was diddled by jewish hebrewood directors as a kid
Also haven't you heard that dude allegedly has headphones on and smokes weed while he's smashing hoes lol probably desensitized as fuck at this point

Un-fucking-believably brootal. I wish that my parents never cut me, and I will never forgive soyciety for taking my foreskin away from me. They literally mutilated me at birth just because they claimed it was a health concern, due to some males having phimosis. But in reality, it was a perfectly healthy part of my body with functioning nerves that was just chopped off because they though there would be a possibility of me haveing an issue in the future.

Intact latino here, foreskin is awesome honestly, it's fucked up they cut it wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back