Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Hate Ugly White Women

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Title.

I swear, they really think they are all they, atleast ugly minority foids (most) know they are ugly and usually stay quiet and know their place, and they suffer alone as they should. But ugly white women think they are the fucking queens of all they survey and try so hard to fit in with the pretty normie girls.

Like hell recently I asked a foid out to some dance and I got rejected hard, this foid literally moved over from me when I had to sit next to her to do an assignment and she tries to avoid me and shit bc I'm an ugly piece of shit. Looksmaxxing is getting me nowhere and at this point I'm going to start NT pill coping.

Not only that it's the fact that they are a disgrace to white women as a whole, I mean hell white women are scum but ugly white women are worse than scum. Hitler was wasting so much time killing kikes he should have killed these ugly ass whores instead so I would have to look at them less in public.

Hitler was wasting so much time killing kikes he should have killed these ugly ass whores instead so I would have to look at them less in public.

Around 6 million fellow Jews were murdered by the German government during the Shoah. :cryfeels: Tens of millions of Whites died across Europe, the Nazi's particularly targeted unwanted (ugly) Germans and sterilised them as well. Europe is so full of moggers because the German government genocided almost all non-moggers, this is why British people are so ugly because they weren't occupied by the Germans.