Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate twitter obsession with brack peporu

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
seriously i'm not gonna defend cuckit, but twitter feels like whole site of either: white liberals doin what white liberlas do best - virtue signalling or just general cesspool of black identerianism, nationalism

also really america is influenced by black hip hop culture which replaced WASP's culture

@BummerDrummer @PPEcel @SocialzERo @Lebensmüder @your personality

the goyim need to love nigga culture because nigga culture is the lowest IQ culture there is simple as.

I am convinced that you have to be sub 80 IQ to listen to rap and have that be your “musical tastes”. No wonder it’s so prevalent now in a generation full of racemixxing and migration from lower IQ nations.

the goyim need to love nigga culture because nigga culture is the lowest IQ culture there is simple as.

I am convinced that you have to be sub 80 IQ to listen to rap and have that be your “musical tastes”. No wonder it’s so prevalent now in a generation full of racemixxing and migration from lower IQ nations.
what do you think about kanye west, btw do you also think that kim kardashian isn't white ? cause i think so

All mainstream social media is gay and loves niggers, even the conservatives can't wait for a rightwing black persons dick to suck because they can finally justify not going full-racist. Now Bitchute comment-sections on the other hand hate the kikes and negroes, too bad you need a VPN to watch half the videos tho.

what do you think about kanye west, btw do you also think that kim kardashian isn't white ? cause i think so
They’re both shitty retards and Kim kardashian is Mexican or something isn’t she so no she’s not white

seriously i'm not gonna defend cuckit, but twitter feels like whole site of either: white liberals doin what white liberlas do best - virtue signalling or just general cesspool of black identerianism, nationalism

also really america is influenced by black hip hop culture which replaced WASP's culture

@BummerDrummer @PPEcel @SocialzERo @Lebensmüder @your personality
Yeah white liberals are obsessed with black people.

Ive found that twitter has a much more robust moderation system than leddit, though i dont use either anymore.
The kardashians forfeited their white card when they started acting like niggers and breeding with them.

Ive found that twitter has a much more robust moderation system than leddit, though i dont use either anymore.

The kardashians forfeited their white card when they started acting like niggers and breeding with them.
Excessively based.

All mainstream social media is gay and loves niggers, even the conservatives can't wait for a rightwing black persons dick to suck because they can finally justify not going full-racist. Now Bitchute comment-sections on the other hand hate the kikes and negroes, too bad you need a VPN to watch half the videos tho.
Can soys see your ip if you dont use a vpn on bitchute?

Can soys see your ip if you dont use a vpn on bitchute?
I don't think so but who knows I'm not very tech-savvy. But the website definitely knows your IP and they block you from watching videos if you live in certain countries.

Piporu*
Pe: sounds like p-eh
Pi: sounds like pee
Pi is more suiting

Tbh the right is too
It's started as a burgerland thing tbh
And yeah the right loves their "model minorities" as long as they say whatever they agree with. You can't be your own person or deviate too far from the consensus though just like on the left.

It's started as a burgerland thing tbh
And yeah the right loves their "model minorities" as long as they say whatever they agree with. You can't be your own person or deviate too far from the consensus though just like on the left.
:yes:

High IQ as usual

And who allowed this to happen to their society? Oh right, whiteys did. But lets just blame the jews and ethnics for everything instead of taking responsibility for our own actions like slaves. Looks like the Jews must've turned off the whitey's super high IQ genes they always brag about because I never see it in action white it comes to social issues. Shame.

Last edited: